Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 10:59 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

I am a NL player and when I got my call he just gave me the $160 for 4k raked hands.
He never mentioned anything about limits. Just said that if I hit my 4k i'd get my bonus and be enrolled in the VIP club.

I hit my 4k early and tried to get ahold of them to renegotiate a deal for the rest of the month. Sadly they tried calling only twice (within 10 minutes of eachother) and that was while I was working.
I sent another email asking them to call me between such and such hours during certain days and was told they would.
I have never heard back from them, so i'm probably just not gonna play there the rest of the month.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a NL player and when I got my call he just gave me the $160 for 4k raked hands.
He never mentioned anything about limits. Just said that if I hit my 4k i'd get my bonus and be enrolled in the VIP club.

I hit my 4k early and tried to get ahold of them to renegotiate a deal for the rest of the month. Sadly they tried calling only twice (within 10 minutes of eachother) and that was while I was working.
I sent another email asking them to call me between such and such hours during certain days and was told they would.
I have never heard back from them, so i'm probably just not gonna play there the rest of the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I will play my normal game of 100NL and see what happens, at least I get to clear a bonus while doing so. He did say I had to hit 4000 hands next month in order to continue
Old 11-11-2005, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just got a phone call from 206-203-XXXX, but i couldn't hear them and then it was dropped. is this Party VIP? if so will they call back or email me?

[/ QUOTE ]

damn...called me today and I didn't pick up...[censored]
Old 11-11-2005, 10:35 AM

I finally got my offer. 520 dollars for 15000 raked hands.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I finally got my offer. 520 dollars for 15000 raked hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

What limits do you play?

Stu
Old 11-11-2005, 12:39 PM

I got $200 for 7000 raked hands. I had been playing 2/4 full. I was also informed about the points to cash program. I was told that I'll receive a popup with a points->cash offer specific to me "in the next week or two".

I created a new account in October to try to sign up with a CPC affiliate who is no longer responding to e-mails. Other than playing about 1000 hands in October, and playing about 4000 hands in November after e-mailing VIP/before receiving my call, this account has no history.

Its not great but I'd really be happier spending the majority of my time on party so I'm going to play it out, see what the points->cash offer is, get in some hands at 3/6, make sure I meet my goal, and see how things look in December.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:58 PM

i get 500 for 5000 rake. Idont know if that is good or not. I got an offer in rake since i play mostly tournamnets. Next month it is going to be in points.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i get 500 for 5000 rake. Idont know if that is good or not. I got an offer in rake since i play mostly tournamnets. Next month it is going to be in points.

[/ QUOTE ]

10 cents per raked hand, that's friggin huge!

Also, I finally got ahold of Party sinec I've gone over my Raked Hand goal (guy on the phone originally told me to call if i'm going to hit my goal so we can renegotiate).
So I tell party this and they said that what I discussed was allready locked in, there is no renegotiation.
nice
Old 11-11-2005, 05:32 PM

No i get $500 for $5000 in rake. I play SNGS only. So basically i get $500 for playing 1000 $55 SNGS
Old 11-11-2005, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've gone over my Raked Hand goal (guy on the phone originally told me to call if i'm going to hit my goal so we can renegotiate).
So I tell party this and they said that what I discussed was allready locked in, there is no renegotiation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is freaking awful.
you should try contacting them again about it (either via phone or e-mail).
I've specifically been told that it will be re-adjusted if I feel I am going to go over or under my goal....and lots of other people have been told the same.

As per usual at Party...you have to keep trying until you get someone who actually knows what they are talking about.
Obviously you weren't so frotunate on your first attempt.

How can they screw this stuff up so freaking badly for so many of their VIP customers?
It's really quite impressive.

Can Pokerstars please hurry-up and put together and worthwhile VIP-club?
If Party doesn't get their act together on this then they will be losing a lot more customers.

I'm hanging in there for now in spite of the frustrations and various errors they have made.
but if it continues then sooner or later it will become obvious that I should just give up and play on party and play elsewhere.