View Poll Results: SB hand 2
Fold 2 13.33%
Push 13 86.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2005, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Three Way and Have a GF, how does it work out

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What's funny is that the only real hard part of this is convincing the GF. Finding the 2nd girl is very easy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You should see all the posts on polyamory forums about hunting the elusive HBB (hot bi babe)

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is most of the couples are fugly so the idea of getting a hot anything is elusive.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What does the "A" stand for in A-Team??

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it's also known as Eifel Tower

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly prefer the term 'the wavy H'

[/ QUOTE ]

How about Galloping Gertie?
Old 12-14-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does the "A" stand for in A-Team??

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-14-2005, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to three-up, try and get a fit mort, not some old minger with a face like a slapped arse and an arse that needs apple catchers to keep it respectable or an Aunt Mary like a welly-top.

And make sure you're not going apache, even if they are on the Benny Hill, you don't want to get galloping knob-rot.

Always be fair, and let the 2 floozies chew the cud on your goolies (one each), and after plating them, your knackers should be fermenting the fishy porridge nicely. If you're lucky they'll do a turn and save you some Ted Rogers, and before you know it, you'll be up to yer nuts in guts. If you're feeling playful, have a sniff at the bacon strips youself too.

Now, it's never fair to ladle the baby gravy out to just one, cos the other will get mardy, so once you get to the vinegar strokes, time to play the banjo instead, and empty the milk churns on their boats or oomlaters. Mind their barnets tho - these are birds - manners!

Got that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap that was funny.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:44 PM

i did the bgg thing twice. my girlfriend (same girl both times) instigated. i'm pretty sure, in retrospect, it was all an excuse for her to get the lez out. the first time was a random girl we picked up in a club. the second time was with her best friend. as far as i know, she's now in a relationship with that same friend.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to three-up, try and get a fit mort, not some old minger with a face like a slapped arse and an arse that needs apple catchers to keep it respectable or an Aunt Mary like a welly-top.

And make sure you're not going apache, even if they are on the Benny Hill, you don't want to get galloping knob-rot.

Always be fair, and let the 2 floozies chew the cud on your goolies (one each), and after plating them, your knackers should be fermenting the fishy porridge nicely. If you're lucky they'll do a turn and save you some Ted Rogers, and before you know it, you'll be up to yer nuts in guts. If you're feeling playful, have a sniff at the bacon strips youself too.

Now, it's never fair to ladle the baby gravy out to just one, cos the other will get mardy, so once you get to the vinegar strokes, time to play the banjo instead, and empty the milk churns on their boats or oomlaters. Mind their barnets tho - these are birds - manners!

Got that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, screw learning to earn 2bb/hr at 5/10. I wanna learn to talk like this.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As long as you're both mature, open and honest with each other, and comfortable, do whatever you'd like.

Please note that the Maturity and Honesty and Comfort things are not optional.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this.
Not into it myself, but I don't think there are any hard and fast rules about these things. So long as the people involved are honest, mature, comfortable...
Old 12-15-2005, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[shamless brag]I'm prude.[/shameless brag]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-15-2005, 12:22 AM

Many relationships end because the two people get bored with each other. Often, it's due to a lack of excitement in bed. Far more relationships end like this than because of a failed 3-some experiment.

If you feel that your love life needs spicing, then go for it. If you don't, it might not be worth it unless you are very confident that you will both be ok with it. And since you're asking OOT, that is obviously not the case.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:25 AM

I've seen a couple posts that say nothing good can come of this and that there is no way to have a healthy relationship and participate in this sort of fun. You're all wrong. Its relationship dependent.

I've been in a serious relationship for a while now, and it happens to be an occational part of our diet, and we are in a wonderful place right now. It has never been an issue once we really opened up and spoke about all of the issues that surround the situation.

About a year ago we took a break, and I dated another girl that was also into them. We were fine for a while, but I'm sure that had we continued it would have been some sort of an issue (mostly because she was expecting me to let another man in eventually, and that's a no no for me).

Jihad