Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2005, 11:13 AM

Default Office pet peeves (rant here)

Since this one's near and dear to my heart this morning, I'm gonna rant about the Office Talker. She's the one who never stfu's, always flitting around the office gossiping about [censored] that nobody cares about. She's the one who will start talking to you about her weekend even if you have headphones on...aka leave-me-the-[censored]-alone earmuffs.

Her colleagues even tell her frequently, "I can never find you at your desk" or "Everytime I come over here, you're talking with someone else." But it doesn't even register with her that maybe she should shut the hell up sometimes, sit her fat ass down, and actually do work.

And it's especially painful when she's in the cube next to you.

B i t c h, die.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2005, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Office pet peeves (rant here)

[ QUOTE ]
Since this one's near and dear to my heart this morning, I'm gonna rant about the Office Talker. She's the one who never stfu's, always flitting around the office gossiping about [censored] that nobody cares about. She's the one who will start talking to you about her weekend even if you have headphones on...aka leave-me-the-[censored]-alone earmuffs.

Her colleagues even tell her frequently, "I can never find you at your desk" or "Everytime I come over here, you're talking with someone else." But it doesn't even register with her that maybe she should shut the hell up sometimes, sit her fat ass down, and actually do work.

B i t c h, die.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

this women got me fired. I was working an internship and had to listen to some woman talking to herself 9-5 or her friend. she had the most meaningless conversations. apparently people heard me talking about this b---i.. i mean women and I got fired.

thanks god for that!
Old 05-17-2005, 11:19 AM

Picky eaters.

The Doc
Old 05-17-2005, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

B i t c h, die.

[/ QUOTE ]

same qualities, but a dude and hes one of those guys -- no matter what you have done or someone that you know has done, hes done something better and faster

nobody [censored] cares

thanks i needed that

cheers
Old 05-17-2005, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this women got me fired. I was working an internship and had to listen to some woman talking to herself 9-5 or her friend. she had the most meaningless conversations. apparently people heard me talking about this b---i.. i mean women and I got fired.

thanks god for that!

[/ QUOTE ]

...or it may have had to do with your inability to put together an intelligible sentence. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2005, 11:39 AM

I'm training someone, who is stupid. After everything I say, they give a sign of a approval, multiple times, for no reason.

Here's a transcript:

Matthew: "Ok _____"
Idiot: "uh huh"
Matthew: "Well, the reason we submit this to--
Idiot: "yeah"
Matthew: "billing-"
Idiot: "uh huh"
Matthew: "is because the account-"
Idiot: "yeah, hmmm"

At this point I stop and glare at them and contemplate saying something, or putting my letter openerer into there chest. Either or.

But I resume,

"yeah, well.."

"uh huh"

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh by the way has anyone seen this? It's hilarious.

This may deserve it's own thread.

whackboss
Old 05-17-2005, 11:44 AM

CAN'T SEE IT FROM WORK! ARGH!
Old 05-17-2005, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

same qualities, but a dude and hes one of those guys -- no matter what you have done or someone that you know has done, hes done something better and faster

nobody [censored] cares

thanks i needed that

cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, my sister dated a guy like that for a long time. No matter what you needed to do or have done he "had a guy for that". He acted like he knew the best possible option for every situation. But all of his "connections" sucked.

And as for in the office here, it is a guy who is the office talker, so annoying. One time he was telling me about how him and his wife (both in their 50's) hang out with younger people all the time and love to go to bars and crap and it's not awkward at all because they act so young. I'm 23 and I'm not about to invite him out with my friends.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CAN'T SEE IT FROM WORK! ARGH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I just realized that (me neither) I got it at home. It's well worth it.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:49 AM

I saw it at work. Yey for Canadian liberal institutions (although Pron is unwelcome here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )