Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 12-22-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Tony Dungy\'s son found dead in Florida

Yowzah, wonder if this has anything to do with "Dad's always busy...never has time for me but always has time for Peyton, Edge, Marvin...etc.."?

He didn't seem to flaunt the fact that he was Tony Dungy's son. Maybe he was ashamed?
Old 12-22-2005, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yowzah, wonder if this has anything to do with "Dad's always busy...never has time for me but always has time for Peyton, Edge, Marvin...etc.."?

He didn't seem to flaunt the fact that he was Tony Dungy's son. Maybe he was ashamed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a professional, but I think it's more likely there were self-confidence/ego problems, due to his highly succesfull father (especially this year).

there are some posters in the Psych. forum who could probably discuss this intelligently.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope someday something terrible happens to you in a very public way so that you can be critiqued by someone with no personal knowledge of your situation and no background that would qualify them to make such statements.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope someday something terrible happens to you in a very public way so that you can be critiqued by someone with no personal knowledge of your situation and no background that would qualify them to make such statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this makes you a better person, how?

craig
Old 12-22-2005, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was speculating, not critiquing.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading comprehension..
Old 12-22-2005, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus.

Man, I guess that kid took the first Colts loss of the season pretty badly.

But seriously... that's just awful. How can Dungy even coach in the playoffs? This kind of thing must lurk in your brain for so long that you can't concentrate on anything. I don't see him being able to fully coach smoothly until next season at the earliest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mariano did it.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Re: The three posts below yours. I have no idea what kind of father Tony Dungy was (is).
Old 12-22-2005, 07:47 PM

I don't know much about this type of thing, but if there was no note found and they don't know the cause of death, how can they possibly assume its a suicide? It would seem to me like you wouldn't want to go around saying it was a suicide unless you were 100% sure.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea if this is real or not but check this out... supposedly its his myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=41899442

[/ QUOTE ]
MySpace took it down, but I think this is a legit cache of it.

http://www.panicfreaks.org/dungy/index.cfm.htm