Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 05:32 AM

Default Re: Thoughts on Party 55s Since Split

Not noticed that so much, but what I have noticed is, if someone does a cont bet and you re-raise them all in, they will call a HELL of a lot with Ace high and no part of the board (usually AK, AQ). Which is nice when you have a pair and they have only 6 outs with 2 cards to come. I don't get why they do it but I've seen it loads.

For instance, the other day I raise with JJ from MP, the SB re-raised, I flat called and the flop came 10 high. He bet out, I pushed, he called with AQo. Just didn't make any sense at all? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] This was for about 500 more and crippled him when he lost. He'd not shown any donk tendencies til then either.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I played the Party 55s for about 5-6 month before stopping in July to play NL cash games and MTTs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is completely unacceptable. You need to log out and start over. Requirements to take a new name is in order.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:37 AM

I've been away from Party for a while. What is the split you talk about?
Old 10-26-2005, 08:23 AM

Thanks!!
Old 10-26-2005, 09:49 AM

Now that I'm playing 10 tables with 1 account, instead of 20 over 5 accounts, I think more people have seen me push trash and have loosened calling standards. In the past, someone may have figured this out for 1 of my accounts, but I could get away with it on the other 4.

I'm now using PokerAce primarily to track this, so I can re-adjust my game for players who I have played a fair number of hands with when it's down to 4-5 players.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been away from Party for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously. Party has separated from the skins, and now operates on it's own platform (ie doesn't share players). Big part of it would've been to bring back serious multitablers back to party, after they left because of rakeback. Party allows up to 10 tables to be played now.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:42 PM

since split...

48% ITM...56% ROI...
Old 10-26-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is much easier to identify serious players now that you can play up to 10 at a time under one ID.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are the regulars at the 55s that you have notices? So far the only ones I've noticed repeatedly are DoYouSeeWhy? Daicathai and RlxtnThrpst.

Do you guys put a note for the ppl you notice playing over 4 tables? This seems like a good strategy, I don't want to be at a table with a bunch of others who are 10-tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

RlxtnThrpst is an as.shole. Is he a 2+2er?
Old 10-26-2005, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that I'm playing 10 tables with 1 account, instead of 20 over 5 accounts, I think more people have seen me push trash and have loosened calling standards. In the past, someone may have figured this out for 1 of my accounts, but I could get away with it on the other 4.

I'm now using PokerAce primarily to track this, so I can re-adjust my game for players who I have played a fair number of hands with when it's down to 4-5 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerace?

how does that help with SnGs?