Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Old 12-30-2005, 09:00 PM

Default Re: Question about MTT ROI versus 1 table ROI (Mark Blade)

From what I've heard it's 200 MTT's per level that you play. Which is quite a lot of tournaments if you play a wide variety of MTT's.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:43 AM

Yeah... my direct buyins range from $11s to $215s (though not often). Plus a smattering of rebuys, usually $11rs but occasionally the $3rs and $5rs (and in one unfortunate incident last night, a $33r).

I just worry I'm headed for a hard crash (and I've been witnessing the cruel side of variance all week). What kind of ROI can a good player expect in MTTs, anyway?
Old 12-31-2005, 12:48 AM

I had two final tables on Xmas night and since then I haven't been able to win to save my rear end. It's been horrible.

I don't really have a large sample size. Just bought poker tracker for this computer and only have 74 tournaments (total) on it as of now. Perhaps someone who has a large selection currently can tell you.

I've heard (don't take this as gold) that a good ROI for MTT play is somewhere between 100-125%. But I'm not absolutly certain those were the numbers he gave me.

Anyone else answer this question plz?!