Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-18-2005, 06:31 PM

Default What is wrong with Party?

I have played a few thousand hands at Party the past couple of months and got a reload of 25%. My brother, who has played one freeroll there in the past 4 months, got a 15% reload. What is the logic behind this? It's not like he abused bonuses, he probably cleared 3 or 4 reload bonuses ever. He's wagered $100,000+ there, playing up to short handed 15/30 and hundreds of $200+15 tourneys.

How on earth do they think a 15% bonus upto $100 is going to get him to transfer his play back to them?

I'm peeved I didn't get my 'play x thousand hands to earn 100 bucks' or whatever, value is lower per hand of bonus but the value of being forced to play the extra hands more than makes up for it!

Their business, they don't have to give a bonus to anyone, I just do not understand the rationale. Same for the per hands bonus - This guy played 2,000 hands last month, let's give him a bonus for doing the same, this guy hardly played at all, let's not offer him squat to make sure he doesn't play this month either.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: What is wrong with Party?

Enjoy!
Old 11-18-2005, 07:23 PM

I'll tell you what's wrong with Party. It's what's wrong with about every online site--BONUSWHORES are killing online poker. I wish 2+2 had never let BW have have space on their site as well!

---Leavenfish
Old 11-18-2005, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BONUSWHORES are killing online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/pr...ile&u=1402

hypocrite
Old 11-18-2005, 07:44 PM

What exactly is wrong with 25% up to $100?

I just got my 25% up to $100 bonus and I'm happy, it's only 7x, will take me 4 hours tops to clear, and you b**** about it?

That's $25/hr you moron, go away.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BONUSWHORES are killing online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/pr...ile&u=1402

hypocrite

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned
Old 11-18-2005, 08:11 PM

Apparently you have some difficulty comprehending basic English. I wasn't complaining about my bonus, I was pointing out how stupid their method is for determing who gets what bonuses and when.

To spell it out for you so you might just grasp it - there is no point in giving out player specific bonuses and then giving the biggest bonuses to the people who are playing there every day anyway, there is no point in giving me a $100 bonus because I'm playing there anyway and $100 is neither here nor there for any half decent player, you can make 25 bucks an hour playing 3 or 4 tables of 2/4 ffs, hardly high roller stuff, why on earth are they giving out the worst bonuses to the people who they should be trying to get back, the people who DON'T play there?

I'm glad you got your 100 bucks anyhow, and if you don't lose it clearing the requirements enjoy those extra large McDonalds you'll be eating the rest of the month as a result.

Better yet, scrap the bonuses entirely and screw you little weak tight whores over, and spend the cash on some decent customer support or lower the rake.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:17 PM

after all i have read, there's is no real logic behind the selection of the accounts for the offers. at least i can't find it. but maybe i'm just too stupid to see the pattern. but for 20% up to 100$ i'm not gonna complain...

and b-whores don't kill online poker. the sites decided whether they give a bonus or not. and right now there are a lot of different approaches to bonuses from the sites and i'm curious which one will succeed. until then i'll take advantage of the best offers.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:20 PM

Default easy answer:

they have shareholders to appease.

welcome to the stock market. enjoy. you are bottom of the feeding pool, buy stock for better dividends than reloads (more likely not lol).
Old 11-18-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pwned

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL