Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

Sounds like u just came from some GOP pep rally.

I am pretty much in the middle when it comes to politics...I voted for Kerry because I feel Bush is a man unfit for presidency and his values are far conservative for my taste.

He's doing some good, but really he lost me at all the religous agenda and denial of ppl rights issue. Example gay rights. You can only put them off and deny them for now, but a few years down the road gays will have the rights everyone else enjoys. I find its equivlent to be the issues in the 50s-60s with civil rights for the blacks...Im sure the same ppl pushing for the denial of gay rights are the same ppl would would have jumped on the bandwagon back then for the denial of civil rights.

It's unconstitutional to say, he u can marry someone...while u cant, regardless of their sex. If its a religious issue, thats fine, let them get married in court. Oh well, it will happen regardless of the efforts made to stop it.

A forward moving society can only be held back for so long.

(By the way, no Im not gay, nor do I know any gays...Im coming at this from a standpoint of logic)
Old 06-16-2005, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like u just came from some GOP pep rally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me?
Old 06-16-2005, 11:04 PM

Bush has managed to do so many harmful things to this country, spreading silly conspiracy rumors just takes attention from the ways he's ACTUALLY hurt America and lessens the percieved credibility of anyone who makes legitimate criticisms of him.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It makes it clear why Governor Arnold said "95% of the people need to be told what to do."

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, Arnold is good. He did say it best.

I suppose thats why everyone who thinks Bush is a great man and the savior of the faith always sound like they are repeating something heard at some GOP pep rally. Well there or Waco "cult" texas.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:07 PM

Yes, that is exactly what's being said, because the world's most powerful and intelligent government is still incredibly incompetent.

Conspiracy theorists amaze me, because they assume that there's an enlightened conscience-less class of people who are capable of pulling off the grandest hoaxes.

I have no idea why I'm posting on this thread.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It makes it clear why Governor Arnold said "95% of the people need to be told what to do."

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, Arnold is good. He did say it best.

I suppose thats why everyone who thinks Bush is a great man and the savior of the faith always sound like they are repeating something heard at some GOP pep rally. Well there or Waco "cult" texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you watching the Waco documentary right now too? Weiiird.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:19 PM

Well, I dont know if I buy the whole story per say of the WTC.

But you do know that 2-3 months before 911 the acting head of FBI resigned and took a low job at WTC as head of security in the month leading up to 911, he did die at that site...that and the next head of FBI resigned right around 911.

Intresting stuff...what I am most curious about is the Pentagon thing, I remember reading about that forever ago, and they never did find any plane wrekage there. Weird stuff.

As for conspiracies in general, the goverment did rule that there was more than one shooter at the JFK assasination, and Area 51 does exist (not sure if I buy the whole aliens deal, but it would be intresting to know what the real story behind all the hoopla is).

Im sure Watergate sound conspiracy theory-ish when Nixon was first outed. Either way, whether 911 happened straight up like so, theres a lot of weird [censored] out there in general that the government probably does.

I also know that theres some insane rich guy, who has a 1 million dollar reward out there if u can prove that the WTC collapse was actually because of the damage from the planes. He went to some of the top engineering ppl in the world and they told him, the way those buildings fell...no way it happened from the damage that came from the aircraft. Intresting stuff.

Intresting stuff.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:22 PM

Wow I didn't know about that the rich guy. That's crazy. Did he gave them a mill?
Old 06-16-2005, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, that is exactly what's being said, because the world's most powerful and intelligent government is still incredibly incompetent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please show me this perfect model of competency you are comparing the U.S. government to. Do you honestly believe that a government could ever be 100% competent. They need only be competent in the following areas:

1. enslaving you
2. distracting you (religion, pretty colors, etc...)
3. convincing you of their lies
4. taxing you

As far as I can tell, they're doing the best job to date.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I didn't know about that the rich guy. That's crazy. Did he gave them a mill?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no ones proven that the buildings fell as the media says. (Meaning from exploding aircraft, with the fire melting down the metal causing the collapse).

Weird that no one seems to be able to prove the accepted belief that the buildings collapsed from the damage/fires/fuel of the aircraft.