Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2004, 08:43 PM

Default Americans cardroom / Prima Poker / winning players

As you people been here for long time and remember the odds/taxi american cardroom threads .. now ACR have desided to give their right owners og the 5.5k back to odstipset to him! and the again the formen floormanager Torstyn Cole have lost his job in ACR .. jippi [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But another weird case is happending .. this time on PrimaPoker and woth one of many portals ,grandbay ect have STOLEN! 24$ from oddstipset and 30k$ from Darkonman and other high vinning players ( TwoGunC Redman GiftofGab Hockilla have get their account closed due to "fraud" so its not finish yet. and Primapoker says there is no way they get the money back!

Heres a phone call with the manager in Grand Bay Poker one of the most used portals to Prima Poker

me: Where is your ofice located?
Tony Carerra (manager): London
me: Ok , can u call me back tomorrow? What is the time at your location right now?
Tony: It's 8 p.m.
me: What the [censored]? It's 8 p.m here in Norway too! Do you know what the time is in London right now? It's 7 p.m.!!! ...I know where you are you lying bastard, you are in [censored] South Africa!!
Tony: We are not allowed to tell the location...You are a clever guy...

Worst piece of [censored] company ever stay away !

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you lose at the Prima Poker network, you should be ok. But if you win, watch out.

Old 01-09-2004, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Americans cardroom / Prima Poker / winning players

Thats funny Gaming Club when I've called em to check on things have been more than happy telling me they are in Africa ;-)
Old 01-09-2004, 10:14 PM

very informative. thanks for the info. Don't chip dump.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:46 PM

You know, when I first started reading this I did a double take and seeing it was you posting was happy that this got worked out for you. I always thought it was wrong that ACR kept your buy-in and winnings. The bonus abuse cash, if that was what happened, I was less sure. Since you were a player and a IG forum poster, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Then I finished the post.

Sigh.

You and some other folks(people you know?) are having large amounts withheld by another poker site?

This disappoints me on many levels.

MS Sunshine

p.s. Without finding all the old threads and the posters that I strongly disagreed with, I remember N1stunner for sure, I wish to give a blanket apology for my treatment of ACR and yourselves on here, at that time.

I'm scum.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:56 PM

Default Americans cardroom / Prima Poker / winning players ... ect

Mails from Prima Poker:::.

Sorry, we know that you know what this is all about. We also know that you are in contact with the scammer. And we know the other players who have been drawn in as well. Meanwhile, your account has been locked. It could be reopened at some point, but we need to talk.
Prima Poker Support"

The Odds situation is well documented and there just isn't anything more to say about it. Prima Poker's fraud and collusion control experts have spent considerable time investigating the complaints and allegations aired in various forums by RyanL, TwoGun and dako.

It should be noted that TwoGun and RyanL have been paid in full with regards to the funds in their poker accounts. Prima have evidence of why these players are no longer welcome at any site in the Prima network.

For both of these two players the evidence, while not outright proof of fraudulent or collusive behaviour, was strong enough that the protection of the integrity of the network justifies excluding them from future play on the network on extremely strong suspicion of such behaviour.

TwoGun and RyanL will no doubt to continue to protest their innocence and the unfair maligning of their good names. Nonetheless, as already noted, Prima has the right to reserve entry to its network, which is essentially what it is doing in respect of these two players.

dako, however, will not be paid out. The evidence in his case shows, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he is or was connected with a notorious group of chip-dumping fraudsters previously identified by Prima but which continues to attempt to infiltrate the Prima network on a regular basis.

"TwoGunC" is btw the Empire Poker Michael Cohen, He can confirm theese sick methods PrimaPoker uses to get money for their expensives marketing freerols .. he also known personaly to some other americans who have got there acount closed and got confiscated money there!!

http://www.empirepoker.com/tips/

Quote: its okey to play there if your not a winning player..

Old 01-09-2004, 11:26 PM

Hi Taxi,When did they give Odds his money back?Do you know if that "issue" had anything to do with why he was fired or let go?

Thanks...
Old 01-09-2004, 11:55 PM

dont know if the was the Odds reason ,or that he was a complete jerkoff the let him go ..but it shows there are responsable people also in ACR... he get the money back some weeks ago.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:29 AM

Default Re: Americans cardroom / Prima Poker / winning players ... ect

Is Oddstipset and Dako the same player?
Old 01-10-2004, 03:28 AM

No, they're different people. Just look at the style of writing on their respective posts. Odds is Norwegian.
Old 01-10-2004, 05:33 AM

No ..