Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: NEW Spreadsheet: 2.4b w/ Daily Summary

Anytime you need upload space, just email the file to me. I am willing to host many other poker-related things, too.

Anyway I would like to ask what is the technical problem which makes recording SNGs possible only from Party Poker. At the moment I play only at Pokerstars (but still find it useful) and it would be great if the tracking would work there, too.
I remember reading somewhere (but couldn't find it with search function) that even for Party Poker it works only if you have the tournament open untill it ends. Or have I read it wrong?
Old 06-25-2005, 10:43 PM

I'm not exactly sure how the import function works for the spreadsheet. There are many others on this forum that are MUCH more familiar with the importing. I simply took the last updated spreadsheet and added my page to it.

Sorry I can't help you with that, I guess you'll just have to hope someone who knows reads this thread.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:15 AM

Does opening the spreadsheet give you security errors? Try enabling macros by lowering your security settings. Go to Tools > Options > Security > Macro Security and lower the settings.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:17 AM

WOW!!!! Just downloaded the sheet. I am a computer person and now how to use excel and this looks great but I have no clue how to use it hahaha. That's so terrible. I have just been covering my stats on an excel sheet
Old 06-26-2005, 12:21 AM

Thanks all for the nice words. I really wanted to make something that was really useful and would become a nice feature for the spreadsheet.

If bugs are found or you see improvements to be made, just let me know, or feel free to fix it yourself and send out an update. Others might have different angles on where the spreadsheet can grow, and that was my main goal.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:27 AM

Well that import function should be done for PS, too. But i know you didn't do that thing.
Before someone talks about SNG Tracker - I think it doesn't import PS too - I can't get the damn thing to work. I have the newest Visual Studio Installed with newest .NET Framework, but it still wants some other .NET Framework!
Old 06-26-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does opening the spreadsheet give you security errors? Try enabling macros by lowering your security settings. Go to Tools > Options > Security > Macro Security and lower the settings.

Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, worked like a champ. Thank you
Old 06-26-2005, 01:03 AM

Glad I could help. No prob.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:44 AM

There are options for importing from Pokerstars, etc. under the configure tab when you go to import. Does this not actually work? It's all coming from a PT database so it shouldn't really matter what site it is.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:46 PM

What about Recording Tournaments?
I would be satisfied with importing, too. But I believe that all summaries should be loaded. Pokerstars doesn't give one or at least I'm not aware how can I get them.