Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Multi Tabling

How many tables do you guys usually play at once, and has anyone had trouble moving from 2 tables to three? Thanks
Old 12-22-2005, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Multi Tabling

I usually play 4, occasionally 3 if I'm not feeling 100%.

I have never noticed any incremental difficulty between 2 and 3.

Occasionally I have 5 tables up when a juicy table opens and I can't decide which of the former tables to quit. I do have alot of difficulty under that circumstances because the tabled are spread out over multiple monitors, and whichever table is over on the alternate monitor often gets timed out.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:12 PM

Play three at the moment, only got a 1600x1050 monitor so 4 seems a bit cluttered. I found going from 1 to 2 tables was much harder than 2 to 3; it gets quite easy after a while.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:16 PM

Location: For the love of God and all that is holy, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!

[ QUOTE ]

Occasionally I have 5 tables up when a juicy table opens and I can't decide which of the former tables to quit. I do have alot of difficulty under that circumstances because the tabled are spread out over multiple monitors, and whichever table is over on the alternate monitor often gets timed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this exact same problem, though i do it all on one screen. It becomes impossible to pick just 4 tables of 3/6 a good deal of the time.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:25 PM

thanks for the input, i'll try three.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:26 PM

Default What\'s so hard about it?

Am I not doing enough thinking when I'm playing? I can easily play 4, but will play 6 most of the times. I play 5/10 and 10/20 full.

When I play less than 4, I find that I have too much time in between hands and I tend to start fancy playing because I get bored.

If you're playing tight preflop then you're folding most of your hands anyway, so why is it so hard to play 2 (or more) tables?

EDIT: Didn't realize I was in the short handed forum, but even so, I think 2 tables is more than do-able if you're playing tight PF
Old 12-22-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so im not the only one. sweet.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:40 PM

5/10 up to 6tabels and 10/20 up to 4. Just find your confortlevel, i've had problems playing more than 2 tabel both 5/10 and 10/20 once in a while, at that time i either close down the session or i close down some tables. Just don't make any bad dessisions or forgett how you got into the hand
Old 12-22-2005, 05:21 PM

_LondoMolari_?
Old 12-22-2005, 05:26 PM

nope, I'm not him sorry if it has caused any confusion didn't realise it had been used.
Closed Thread