Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2005, 07:40 AM

Default Buying new comp: what do i need for 4 tabling fun?

hey there i originally posted this in the stt forum and was told to move it to here for better responses.

Essentially i want a computer to allow me to 4 table with no overlap, however i am not bothered about being able to have more than one monitor.

I would also like it to be able to play the new computer games that are coming out now, so im thinking of 3gig speed, 1024 ram, hard drive doesnt matter but i think 250 is standard at the mo.

I checked dell out for the fp2001 monitor 21" screen one everyone says to get but couldnt see it with a comp as well. Should i get a dell comp and upgrade the monitor or should i just buy the monitor and get the comp seperate.

i should add that i live in the uk, so does anyone know if the coupon deals are valid for outside the US, also would a US dell differ to a UK dell (i know bugger all about technology but know that you need a converter for some electrical appliances etc.).

Someone mentioned that you could 4 table on a 19" screen with 1600x1200 resolution, was this guy lying?

Cheers for the responses guys