Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: I have a butt problem

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You need to be sitting on one of these. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, didn't you read his post? He's in a wheelchair, no way is he going to be able to sit on some blonde chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know he's in a damn wheelchair. He needs to sit on the damn ball. The blonde is just there to hold him in place until he's well enough to sit on it by himself. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2005, 04:38 PM

the blond is scary.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:39 PM

Id still sit on her
Old 12-22-2005, 04:44 PM

kharma's a bitch, man
Old 12-22-2005, 04:49 PM

there seems to be a lot of hostility towards doctors and the like, which is strange seeing as they're paid to help you. but maybe this is one of those real-world things that I won't understand until I graduate. ugh, I fear that day.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:49 PM

Oh, I've been thru that. It took me really painfully long to figure out the remedy: you got to tell the therapist to put the wax IN your ass, not just on it. The effect will be much stronger since the ultra machine can go so much deeper. I think you should go for it...and you never know, the therapist lady might even grant you some pussy.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:52 PM

When I used to play a lot of poker I would get this pain in my ass/inner thigh area. When I got it I would go to the gym or whatever to get off my ass and I wouldn't play poker for a couple days. It would go away but sounds like what you have is more serious. I found that getting a more comfortable chair helped me to avoid this problem in the future.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:52 PM

Are you supposed to sit on the blond on the ball, or is the blond supposed to sit on you while you sit on the ball? Or is the ball just symbolic of what you're supposed to do to the blond? Are there any other blonds to pick from, that one has "Stepford" eyes.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:54 PM

You should use all the money you've apparently been making to pay for real health coverage.

Also, if you end up being in the Bay Area for longer than you expect, I got a shoulder problem rehabbed at Embarcadero Physical Therapy in SF, and was very impressed with them.

scrub
Old 12-22-2005, 04:59 PM

I also recommend a chiropractor. I had excruciating pain from a pinched sciatica and went to my regular doc. He prescribed a muscle relaxer and whispered to me as I was leaving to try a chiropractor if the pills didn't work.

They didn't so I went to one and he fixed what was wrong in just a few visits but had immediate pain relief after the 1st visit. But get a good one. Ask around. Even in the same office there are goods and not so good ones. When my regular guy got overbooked they asked me if this other guy could work on me and I said okay but the guy was a disaster so I never let anyone touch me other than the guy I really trust.

Another time I did something to my shoulder. I couldn't bench press 50 lbs it was so sore. The regular doc said it was probably a torn rotor cuff. I went to my chiropractor and he said it wasn't torn just strained and within a few visits he had it fixed.