Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 06:06 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default My First Video

link

from last week. it was 5am so i doubt i played well. its cut short because i started having internet problems AS ALWAYS. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

15/30 4-tabling. sped up the framerate a lot so it shouldnt be too boring. plus im a lag and make random bluffs and stuff which can be entertaining

thanks tstone
Old 12-06-2005, 06:12 AM

Default Re: My First Video

Hi Josh,

When I click the link I get a message that says something along the lines of:

"Quicktime is missing software required to perform this function. Unfortunately it is not available on the server"

I apologize for my ignorance and any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated. I would very much like to watch your video.

Thanks,
Cartman
Old 12-06-2005, 06:18 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

do you have divx? if nto go to www.doom9.org and get the gordian knot package

i just watched it. man is it boring. i see at least a couple of hands i dont like. shouldnt have paid off the river in my AT hand.

also btw in my Q7o hand i bet the river to induce a bluff raise. i actually think betting there has little value as a value bet since a lot of his hands are crap, but i do expect him to raise those since he was an idiot
Old 12-06-2005, 08:00 AM

I also wondered about that A10 hand since you raised preflop and didnt fire on the flop. :/

The last hand you had QQ and found a Q on the river and just checked. I see that he must have hit something to call the flop and the river but how did you come to the conclusion that he would bet it? And what if the hand was a slowplayed set? Then you miss 3-betting. :/

Your river bet vs sovietpower. Was that a value bet or a bet to push him off AK-AJ?
Old 12-06-2005, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also wondered about that A10 hand since you raised preflop and didnt fire on the flop. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, i had an oesd so i wasnt terribly worried. i figured hed take a stab at it at some point. i wanted to get to sd and didnt feel like getting raised. he is rarely folding to a bet.

[ QUOTE ]

The last hand you had QQ and found a Q on the river and just checked. I see that he must have hit something to call the flop and the river but how did you come to the conclusion that he would bet it? And what if the hand was a slowplayed set? Then you miss 3-betting. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a case of not adjusting the the card. i was planning to checkraise the river, figuring him for a pair of some sort (dont remember all the action). i shouldve bet at the other overcard. when i check on a J8-high board, i am telling him i have A high and he will value bet. when i check on a QJ8-high board it could mean TT or 99. dont remember what he had but if the river was a deuce im sure i wouldve pulled it off

[ QUOTE ]
Your river bet vs sovietpower. Was that a value bet or a bet to push him off AK-AJ?

[/ QUOTE ]

thin value bet but i was pretty sure i had the best hand. he value bets any pocket pair on the river. he is aggro enough to raise worse A's preflop. there isnt much value in betting but again, im almost sure i have the best hand and im sure hes paying off with worse
Old 12-06-2005, 08:11 AM

What HUD are you using here?

Thanks

-Hedgetop
Old 12-06-2005, 08:14 AM

www.pokeracesoftware.com
Old 12-06-2005, 08:57 AM

can u tell me what stats the 3-4 columns are?
Old 12-06-2005, 09:04 AM

im not a preflop nit or anything, but your pf raise w/ J8s in the co after one limper, is that standard for u or did u have a read?

Also:
You have Ad5d in BB and call BTNs open raise....flop 6c6h9h, goes check, check. U bet Th turn. Are u pretty much mucking to a raise?
Old 12-06-2005, 09:33 AM

1.00: AA - You play this hand pretty aggressive and I like it vs a 65/20/1.8 player.

2.20: J8s - You bet a JT3 flop, guy who has 6sb left raises and you call. Turn brings third "green card" ( I assume its a club), he bets and you raise him because he's almost allin right?

4.00: AQo - board 2345, you check de turn going for a c/r?
I'd just bet this turn.

5.40: K8o - It was funny to see that you bet that river and 1 sec later you type: "shouldve check folded". I'm guilty of betting that kind of rivers as well.

7.10: 97o - You open-complete in the SB with 97o? I fold or raise.

8.00: K2s - You open-complete in the SB with K2s? I would raise.
Then you c/c a A83 flop giving you a backdoor flush. Why?

8.20: 98o - You raise OTB pf. Flop A98, you got 2pair, then a 24/11/2.6 c/r you on a T turn. You 3bet. I would call down, you got bottom 2pair on a AT98 board.

9.19: 88 - You donk the turn after he capped a 447 flop. I usually c/c the turn, but I think I like the turn donk. He could have been capping his FD on the flop and you don't want to give him a freecard.

10.00: ATo - I bet the 987r flop here 100% of the time, giving you an OESD+overcards.

10.40: AQo - Q on the river. You say: "I hate having to call this", I say: I love having to raise this".

12.09: Q7o - MP raises, SB calls, you call with Q7o in the BB? I fold. The rest of the hand you allready explained. Allthough I would just c/c the river if you wanna see a showdown.

12.43: 64o - 31/18/1.9 raises from CO, you call in BB with 64o. I fold. You're just a bit looser in the blinds I guess.

13.45: QQ - I know two women together got great sexappael, but I'd just bet this river. I think he would've raised a J somewhere and most opponents are bad valuebetters.