Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 11-04-2005, 09:46 AM

Default an interim trip report

2p2 festivities are proceeding nicely,,,

the coolest thing so far is that rmarotti arrives. not only is rich one of the coolest people ever, but this also gives me a air tight excuse to have a losing week. FUFISH

pokerbob really sucks at hanging out.

i make lag stacks like no other at the bellagio, but

entity somehow manages to both overplay and underplay top pair against me, leading me to whiff what would have been one of the most devestating river checkraises ever. he shouldve bet the river....

shots are fun

wynn floor people dont like us. i think its because we play a blue chip game nine handed with several thousand dollars on the table. makes sense

jason t is no longer to be called a nit. anyone caught doing so will be ostracised. jason is in fact a tilt monkey. he loses a pot, which leaves him MAYBE stuck a rack, and [censored] goes insane. eff this, eff that, dear boy was pissed. then, he tilts. when i tell him he is tilting, he says "[censored] you, shut the [censored] up" and flips me off.

sexy glasses though

brighten and cdc need to only bet black chips when they are playing black jack. you are ruining your young asian stereotype.

bdids is not only super cool, but exactly what you would think of when you picture a bdids.

i suck at winning. and poker. and picking people to play. i think at least five people played my chips in the 2p2 game, and i def. lost a dime. i steal brightens record for biggest loss.

as it is only friday morning, i really dont know how most of these kids are going to survive, but it will be an exciting spectacle im sure.

peace

john nickle
Old 11-04-2005, 10:23 AM

Default Re: an interim trip report

[ QUOTE ]
brighten and cdc need to only bet black chips when they are playing black jack. you are ruining your young asian stereotype.

[/ QUOTE ]

Black akshawn!