Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Total Scum Bags

[censored] each and every rich republican who doesnt understand how hard it is for people from poor backgrounds to go to school, even if they are intelligent and score well on entrance exams.

and while Im at if, [censored] lower middle class republicans too (including my parents) they should know better.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:55 PM

Once my school decides they want someone they do a calculation:

Tuition - Contribution (calculation based on family income) = Need

They meet need through grants, loans, and outside scholarships. They always meet need. If I were to be awarded an outside scholarship for $10,000 they would simply reduce my grant by $10,000. Effectively, there is no point in applying for outside scholarships and thus I never did. Since the government awarded me loans, this reduced the grant portion of my need allocation.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:59 PM

You should write your school. If you took any classes in Business, economics, accounting, or even logic or math, they owe you a refund.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. The liberal agenda is brilliant. It ensures a permanet support base of disenfranchised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comrade Weatherman, and anyone else who this may concern: the “Keep the Poor Disenfranchised to Maintain a Base of Support” is Chapter 5 of the Official Liberal Agenda Handbook, right after "How to Dominate the Media" and directly before "How to Control the Nation's Colleges and Universities".

Clearly, subjugating the poor is in Our best interests - at least, that's what the Liberal Overlords tell us.

As standard Liberal Policy, however - remember that the Liberal Agenda is to remain extremely classified, and you are only to drop hints of Our Plan to the paranoid members of the right, who have seemingly figured Us out, and have been exposing Our devious and underhanded tactics on internet message boards, talk radio, Michelle Malkin’s blog, and the like. The hints will be dropped as merely a diversionary tactic, until the time is ripe for Us to unleash godless Marxist fascism on the unsuspecting, unwashed American rabble We so thoroughly deride from Our ivory towers and limousines.

The hint dropping, while potentially dangerous, is not particularly a threat, as We control the MSM with an iron fist. All I ask is that you continuously review the Liberal Agenda, as such lapses (forgetting Our “Keep the Poor Disenfranchised to Maintain a Base of Support” Plan, for instance) is an egregious violation of Liberal Policy.

If you need supplemental reading material to help with your review, please consult two other Liberal Plans, which are required reading for all who praise The Agenda: the “Great Ones (liberals) Rule Everything" Plan and the "Controlling Liberals Intent (on the) Never-ending Tyranny (of) Our Nation” Plan.

End communication

-------------------------------------

Old 10-26-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

...Chapter 5 of the Official Liberal Agenda Handbook...

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap. My money was on Mao's (may he continue to get "extra crispy" where he now resides) Little Red Book. (The name of which I think he lifted from Harvey Pennick.)

Do I at least get a box of Rice-A-Roni? Or a home version of the game?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2005, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do I at least get a box of Rice-A-Roni? Or a home version of the game?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. However, you will be recieving the sequel to "Controlling Liberals Intent (on the) Never-ending Tyranny (of) Our Nation”, which should hopefully be arriving sometime in '08, once we begin enacting some of the most treacherous parts of Our Plan.

The end is near, America. Our overlord will soon reveal him (or her) self.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:26 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

oh, well, there's always Wheel of Fortune, I guess.

Vanna, oh Vaaaaaannnnnna! Where are ya darlin'?
Old 10-26-2005, 09:50 PM

Well at least I'm giving you credit, saying your brilliant evil genuises.

The other option is you are incompetent harmful misguided do-gooders.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What else can the average American do, how far can he dig into his pocket, how much more can he tighten his belt, to help out these oil companies?

[/ QUOTE ]

buy some oil company stocks? people tend to forget that the middle class in the US owns a whole lot of those 'evil corperations' that are supposed to be fleecing avarage america...
Old 10-26-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. The liberal agenda is brilliant. It ensures a permanet support base of disenfranchised.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have "liberals" confused with "religion".