Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 07:18 AM

Default If JEB were Governor of LA ...

Old 09-06-2005, 08:17 AM

Default Re: If JEB were Governor of LA ...

I think this is our Micheal Moore of the forum, so most likely your own party doesn't belive in what your doing.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:47 AM

Why is this post entitled "If JEB were Governor of LA" and there was no reference to Jeb Bush at all in the body of the post?
Old 09-06-2005, 10:22 AM

You kissed the pic of him playing guitar. 9/11 reading to children, Katrina and partying.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:25 AM

You overlook the fact that Florida had a competent governor who invited and promptly requested federal assistance and coordinated it well.

Louisiana had a governor that to this day refuses to let the feds do their job fully. She has repeatedly asserted state leadership in various areas and only relinquishes them when it is clear that the state is not able to do the job.

Do a search on the governor's requests to FEMA and you will see what I mean. This is starting to break - the details of Blanco's requests and refusals (I predict we will have a big thread on this shortly).
Old 09-06-2005, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You overlook the fact that Florida had a competent governor who invited and promptly requested federal assistance and coordinated it well.

Louisiana had a governor that to this day refuses to let the feds do their job fully. She has repeatedly asserted state leadership in various areas and only relinquishes them when it is clear that the state is not able to do the job.

Do a search on the governor's requests to FEMA and you will see what I mean. This is starting to break - the details of Blanco's requests and refusals (I predict we will have a big thread on this shortly).

[/ QUOTE ]

Go Karl...Go Karl...

For the sane people in the audience...The GOP is going to being pulling all the stops out now. Watch it, listen for it.

Now it's been 2000 buses that were submerged, Govs waiting 24 hours to make respoinse decisions despite the Feds having jurisdiction over all on Aug 29th.

Gas Can has his list of talking points at hand...The bullshit is going to get higher than the levees can hold.