Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 08-29-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Anyone have experience with epassporte?

I have seen even worse horror stories about the reliablity of paypal. google "paypal sucks"

I think I will pay a little extra and stick with Western Union.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen even worse horror stories about the reliablity of paypal. google "paypal sucks"

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too bad. I've had nothing but great experiences with Paypal for about five years now. Do what you must....
Old 08-29-2005, 11:55 PM

call and ask for the one of the managers. charlie is a manager who has been great with me, i think the other is j.b. i like the mangers ability to solve problems, when the customer service can not. i really love epassport. good luck.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too bad. I've had nothing but great experiences with Paypal for about five years now. Do what you must....

[/ QUOTE ]

PayPal bad experiences are very rare, but when they do happen,they are very very bad.

Not just your PayPal balance is at risk, they have emptied peoples checking accounts as well. If you must use PayPal, especcially if you use it eBay, keep a seperate checking account for it, and keep a minimal balance.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:47 AM

Default money laundering

money laundering has become a huge problem for online sites. for example party poker has tremendously changed their interaccount transfer limits. it used to be you could transfer whatever you want, not anymore. netteller, firepay, etc. all now watch the transferring of money closely. these offshore internet sites, do not want to become pariahs within the banking community nor regulated.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:50 AM

Default Re: money laundering

Yap. Closing accounts without notification, seizing funds, providing no information, refusing to answer questions or provide reasons --- that will certainly help with their reputations.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2005, 07:03 AM

Their web site says the cards are issued by St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Ltd., Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies. You might try contacting them.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:05 AM

Also from their web site under "contact us"

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

*Although we recommend that you obtain the answer to your questions on our website, we are happy to respond to your first inquiry by phone free of charge. Every month you will be able to make one telephone inquiry to our Cardholder Services free of charge. A fee of $1.50 will be deducted from your ePassporte account on subsequent calls
Old 08-30-2005, 09:20 AM

Please keep us informed if there you make any progress regarding your closure of the account. I had a Neteller closed down for similar reasons (suspicious activity) a few years back and until today, the reasons are still unknown to me. This is the first time I heard such an incident occur with Epassporte, but this is an important matter for many of players who play in Party as Epassporte is a convenient option to withdraw cash via the ATM.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:21 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: money laundering

i have been using epassporte for over a year now. while their CS is less than optimal (whos isnt in this online gaming world?). i use that account daily for ATM, credit card etc....

i have had zero issues with them.