Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2005, 10:47 AM

Default Re: First day at PokerRoom for the bonus

I'm happy with pokerroom, though as a Mac user I'm a captive audience. The games are good, though over the past couple days they've gotten tighter and tougher, probably because all of you are on there clearing bonuses. Hurry up and get out, will you?
Old 02-26-2005, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also don't like what a pain it is to re-buy in the ring-games. You have to sit-out, then you can go to cashier, and then re-buy. so if I'm running a little low on a given table I have to find a hand that I can fold...sit-out really fast and then re-buy quickly enough to not miss the next hand...all the while trying to act on the other tables.
Having to sit-out to re-buy is annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes this is fugging annoying!

I used to play PR every once in a while now I just avoid it.Once I got multiple rakeback accounts at Party PR was history.No reason to mess with its medicore games,software and support.
Another thing not yet mentioned is PokerRoom is one of the few rooms like Party that use bogus pot averages-including uncalled bets.So pot averages are even crappier than they already are..
Old 02-26-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only have $700 in my neteller at the moment and other in play at other sites. I have around $100 in pokerroom at the time. If I transfer whatsever left in the pokerroom back to netteller, would i be able to deposit this for the reload? I want to cash out $100 so I can deposit $800 tomorrow for the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone?
Old 02-26-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I only have $700 in my neteller at the moment and other in play at other sites. I have around $100 in pokerroom at the time. If I transfer whatsever left in the pokerroom back to netteller, would i be able to deposit this for the reload? I want to cash out $100 so I can deposit $800 tomorrow for the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Why would they be against this? You take out a 100 bucks and reload 800. They are very pleased and thank you for your generosity.