Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 11-10-2004, 02:36 PM
mack23 mack23 is offline
Member

Default Daily adventures of a Party/Empire support person

One of my favorite topics ever on the board along with "favorite spoken lines at the poker table", does anyone have any recent "adventures" dealing with Party/Empire support? Here's my most recent:

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2004 15:00:37 +0200
From: "Rimjhim XXXXX" <XXXXXXX@empirepoker.com>
Subject: RE: Support Request

Hi, You have to insert the bonus code while setting up the account and not while depositing money.
Regards,

RIMJHIM

---------------------

Thanks a million, Rimjhim.
Old 11-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Thythe Thythe is offline
Senior Member

I don't know why you e-mailed them that, though. Bonus money doesn't appear in your account until you make a deposit. This seems obvious.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:51 PM
mack23 mack23 is offline
Member

Actually the bonus will appear in the "my bonus details" page on the website when logged into your account. This was a signup bonus we're talking about. It will appear with no dollar amount next to it before you make a deposit, to show you that it is pending and how long you have to take advantage of it by making a depsoit. Fortunately even with their struggles to comprehend basic english, they did come through and get this bonus posted the next day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I've read some other hilarious quotes when dealing with party/empire support, anyone have one to put up here?

-Mack
Old 11-11-2004, 06:09 PM
WSOPWinner2005 WSOPWinner2005 is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2004 15:00:37 +0200
From: "Rimjhim XXXXX" <XXXXXXX@empirepoker.com>

Hi, You have to insert the bonus code while setting up the account and not while depositing money.
Regards,

RIMJHIM

Thanks a million, Rimjhim.

[/ QUOTE ]

The name isn't good enough for you ? C'Mon - RIM JIM ! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]