Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em

Old 12-05-2005, 10:49 PM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (12/5) (1k Heads-up Team Poker)

[ QUOTE ]
nice, you grew up in SD/OC...I'm stuck up here in what I call Northern So cal...Malibu/topanga pt/will rogers/ventura county line, I like to frequent Zuma though in the summer AM's...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm grew up in Glendora and still live there. We just always went south because the breaks are so much better.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:51 PM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (12/5) (1k Heads-up Team Poker)

[ QUOTE ]

Surf - I thought they average the two scores?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right...so if I get a 150-155 on this one and a 170 on the 2nd one I'm stuck in the low 160 range.

If I can hit 170 on one attempt, I can apply to all top tier schools. I have one under my belt, the experience was worth the $115 registration fee, much more experience then what those classes can give you.

If they give you the opportunity, why not take it??? Then if I get a 155-160 this time, I know I'm destined at that level.

This test means a shitload to me since my undergrad GPA is an unimpressive 3.0 straight.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:53 PM

Illini what years did you go there?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:53 PM

graduated summer '04
Old 12-05-2005, 10:55 PM

I can not recall but I think you have about a week to cancel so it does not record that you took the test. How many days do you actually have to cancel?
Old 12-05-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can not recall but I think you have about a week to cancel so it does not record that you took the test. How many days do you actually have to cancel?

[/ QUOTE ]

9 days, so I gotta make my decision by tomorrow night.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:56 PM

You guys should get Peter a "LiveAtTheBike.com headband to wear to the golf tourney this weekend.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Greek poker demigod just went broke on hand 1. I'm going to try and play on the free site tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
The new sites point system ain't so good. They really need start the weekend freerolls soon.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:01 PM

Hey guys, how's it hangin? Speaking of surfing, I used to from about 15 until I was 23. Malibu, Dume, County Line, Sunset, and the South Bay when we had the time. Sort of wish I still did. If I ever get back in shape, I will!

I will talk to Donna Wed and see about our game.

BDub1
Old 12-05-2005, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, me too. Started at age 13. I love longboarding at San O. "old mans"

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever surfed at Salt Creek? A good south swell and this place goes off. Freight train lefts and hollow enough to drive a car in.