Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Strap On Scenario

Here's an idea:

Do her first. When you're done and gets the strap-on, say you thought she was kidding about the whole thing. Even though you bought the strap-on, you never figured that she was actually going through with this.

Another alternative is getting a strap-on so big there is no way it would fit inside of you.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another alternative is getting a strap-on so big there is no way it would fit inside of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see this turning out well
Old 11-10-2005, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm highly dubious. But, given your description of girl, I'm willing to bite the bullet... or pillow, as the case may be. I'm sure as [censored] not doing this for some random Hottie McBigTits, though; it'd better be love, or at least serious, long-term lust. I have to approve the rubber cock + a little Patron probably wouldn't hurt. Hoh man. I wonder if this is the sort of question meant to be answered thoughtfully? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the whole point of the post.

Yes, we are going to go strap on shopping. Well...maybe not. After further discussion I've been given the option of seeing her nude and doing "non-sexual" touching if I give her a massage.

And suddenly this is no longer a scenario, but a reality.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is an easy no. No need to humiliate yourself no matter how hot she is.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about now?

<font color="white"> Last one</font>
Old 11-10-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

No, if she was that special you would've dumped the person you were seeing while she was single to be with her. Since you didn't, it can't be worth having her SIIYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, to add more to the story, she was dating one of my best friends throughout high school, who became my roomate for almost 3 years in college. There was no way we were dating during this time. I've moved out now, and she's got her own place.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My answer to this is that you should negotiate. Getting it in the ass is nowhere near the same as in the vagina. I would say to her that it is ok for her to do you in the pooper if you can stick it up hers as well. It's only fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had already figured as much. She has mentioned that it "hurts in a good way" when another guy had "accidently got it up there".
Old 11-10-2005, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you gotta think about the time issue here. It's not like she's gonna get off and be ready to quit. How long is she gonna be back there pounding away, till she gets tired?

I mean I might consider this depending on the girl, but thats gotta be worked out first, cuz I doubt I am going to enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about this, and figured if it hurt enough when she started sliding it in I could hopefully say, "Owww...stop".

She is nice enough that she would. And I expect a lot of drunken laughter to arise out of all this.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On the vague possibility this is a real question and you decide to go through with it I'd really suggest you take some time to practice on yourself with the, uh, device BEFORE the big night and get used to it.

You do not want to be, uh, unprepared for her wailing away on you...

[/ QUOTE ]

I plan on taking a large [censored] before hand. I usually poop after dinner so this will be a good thing.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me that she doesn't want to do you at all. It's an excuse to get out of it. Some chicks say they can't go out cuz they have they have a boyfriend or have to wash their hair. She uses the ultimate pound you in the ass excuse. To which most men would run away from.

Contact one of her ex's, and see if he's been pounded by plastic.

I say if you except this then she never follows up and laughs her ass off at you for taking it in the can.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lived with one of them for 3 years. He never mentioned anything about it, but she says she likes to stick her finger up a guys ass sometimes during sex.

I apologize, there will be no pictures/names given in this thread. Not going to have it blow up in my face (real life) like I've seen other OOT threads.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think some kind of sedative for her is necessary that starts to kick in after 'your turn' is over.

[/ QUOTE ]