Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 02:16 PM

Default Re: So who\'s your Tool?

hmmmm... tool or not?
Old 09-27-2005, 02:23 PM

I have an odd split. I have some friends that follow sports, watch the majority of all Pro/college football and basketball games, discuss basic sports topics and several even play in my Fantasy football league (first is $400 this year).

Then I have my other friends that pretty much don't follow sports at all. It just doesn't suit them, and any sports related topic they have no knowledge on. I would say the majority of these people's profession is in the IT sector. Shocking!
Old 09-27-2005, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tworooks = tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

weenie
Old 09-28-2005, 12:01 AM

Man my roommate is the biggest tool ever.

The guy is from LA and he actually thinks that means something.

We live in San Diego. He is a lawyer - 3 years out. Yet the guy still goes up to LA to be an extra in a WB shows and just prays to see himself on tv.

The best is when the Oscars were on last time. I asked him if he was going to watch them and his response was "yeah, I'm from LA, it's kind of a tradition." B/c watching the Oscars clearly has anything to do with fcking being from LA [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Further this fool watches no sports and still goes to the undergrad gym to work out so he can tell me about girls that are hot but has yet to talk to.

But the dude does keep to himself and we hardly ever see each other so it works for me. It is odd having a roomie that you do not associate with at all though. But I like my spot and it works out well while in law school so I have no distractions.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:13 AM

My tool is the boyfriend of a female friend of mine. It's quite possible that he cannot be topped.

Exhibit A
Repetitive claims of dubious relationships with celebrities, once claimed to have 50cent on the phone.

Exhibit B
My friend who dates him was a virgin and evidently got an STD from him, he once tried to claim she gave it to him when he was drunk.

Exhibit C
He is 30 and lives with his parents, he claims he owns the house. He also drives some little mazda sports car deal that would almost certainly pay my bills for more than a year.

Exhibit D
Again, he is 30 and plays on the college rugby team.

Exhibit E
Pretends to be a lawyer and as has claimed to have been accepted to Stanford law school, despite not having any college degree.

F
Talks about his so called recording studio and constantly wears these t-shirts with ‘SoundKrew’ on them from some cheap printing company. Claims this is or was his prosperous recording company.

G
Talks with strangers repetitively about his plans to ‘buy land.’

H
Walks around with a cellphone headset for no apparent practical purpose.

Thats enough, im irritated just talking about this tool.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TwoRooks = tool.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2005, 01:22 AM

Old 09-28-2005, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My tool is the boyfriend of a female friend of mine. It's quite possible that he cannot be topped.

Exhibit A
Repetitive claims of dubious relationships with celebrities, once claimed to have 50cent on the phone.

Exhibit B
My friend who dates him was a virgin and evidently got an STD from him, he once tried to claim she gave it to him when he was drunk.

Exhibit C
He is 30 and lives with his parents, he claims he owns the house. He also drives some little mazda sports car deal that would almost certainly pay my bills for more than a year.

Exhibit D
Again, he is 30 and plays on the college rugby team.

Exhibit E
Pretends to be a lawyer and as has claimed to have been accepted to Stanford law school, despite not having any college degree.

F
Talks about his so called recording studio and constantly wears these t-shirts with ‘SoundKrew’ on them from some cheap printing company. Claims this is or was his prosperous recording company.

G
Talks with strangers repetitively about his plans to ‘buy land.’

H
Walks around with a cellphone headset for no apparent practical purpose.

Thats enough, im irritated just talking about this tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

this guy sounds like a douchebag of the highest calibre.