Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2004, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Dumbest post of the week nomination...

[ QUOTE ]
I think I need more input from others. On one hand, these threads he starts are somewhat "useless". On the other hand, nobody need click on a thread started by Punk.

He's not really breaking any rules or being disruptive to others thoughts and ideas, so I am inclined to not intervene. However, when enough people start complaining about a poster, I have to consider a banning based on sheer unpopularity.

I would prefer pms on this issue.

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is an outcry of peasants jealous of the Punk I will stop creating posts of my own violinition no need to bun me.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If there is an outcry of peasants jealous of the Punk I will stop creating posts of my own violinition no need to ban me.

PS I fou do want to see the Punk Nation once a week or so please let Mat know so that I can continue to serve the peasants of too plus too.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, it seems you are a bit scared of getting banned again, trying to gin up support now.

Personally, I don't want you to be banned, I want you to post more responsibly. Punk is the alias of least concern (as you contain him in his own little threads).
Old 10-29-2004, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If there is an outcry of peasants jealous of the Punk I will stop creating posts of my own violinition no need to ban me.

PS I fou do want to see the Punk Nation once a week or so please let Mat know so that I can continue to serve the peasants of too plus too.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, it seems you are a bit scared of getting banned again, trying to gin up support now.

Personally, I don't want you to be banned, I want you to post more responsibly. Punk is the alias of least concern (as you contain him in his own little threads).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your support Squire Dilbert. You claim I am someone named T and T others have said I am an Eel. If that bakes your peasant bread so be it.

Again Punk Nation thanks you for your undyeing loyalty and Perservairance.