Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 08:20 PM

Default Re: accidentally doing coke...

i wonder if party is going to give him a piss test when they offer their next reload?
Old 11-25-2005, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i wonder if party is going to give him a piss test when they offer their next reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't even worth talking about. He has smoked the marijuana like a cigarrette. That was the gateway drug. His life, as he knows it, is over. But, he can tell his kids that he was out getting high, sorry I missed your game. "Oh, daddy had to score some crack. Oh and your stereo and bike was stolen son. And don't worry about your sister turning tricks". Of course he could find Christ before any of this happens. Isn't that how most junkies come clean (or die).

craig
Old 11-25-2005, 08:25 PM

now you know why the cops in those TV shows always cut the coke open with a knife, dip their pinky into it, and have a taste to tell if it is really coke. The part they don't show is the cop drooling all over the place from the numbness.

As mentioned above, you should be more worried about the pot as it takes longer to get out of your system.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

so i broke it up w/ my fingers, the same ones (right pointer finger and thumb) i used w/ the tobacco.

in my mind i said, note to self: wash hands.

a little while goes by and my fingers are stikcy from the tobacco + coke and i totally forget about the coke and lick my fingers.

a ron burgondy quotation comes to mind: "i immeeeeeeeediately regret this decision."

so i realize ive just licked my finger with coke on it and ask J wtf happens. which i found out was your tounge goes totally numb and you get REALLY paranoid.it wasn't just the tobacco.

my question is now that i have accidentally done coke, is it testable in my hair follicles? is it in my bloodstream?

while i was feeling the effects of it i noticed i couldn't speak properly 'cause my tounge was totally effing useless.

anyways, just thought id share that story and ask the question.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like an anoexic who licked her fingers after handling some birthday cake.

& no - you won't get fat
Old 11-25-2005, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
now you know why the cops in those TV shows always cut the coke open with a knife, dip their pinky into it, and have a taste to tell if it is really coke. The part they don't show is the cop drooling all over the place from the numbness.

As mentioned above, you should be more worried about the pot as it takes longer to get out of your system.

[/ QUOTE ]

The cops love busting coke heads. "Um yeah, sarge, he had, ummmmm one eight ball on him. We brought it to evidence. By the way, I am getting a cold, which is why my nose is red, and wont be in tomorrow (sniff, sniff)"

Speaking of cops and getting pulled over with coke. What could be worse than that. I am not a cokehead, but people go through a lot of effort for that stuff and I wonder if there first thought is, "Now I won't get to get high". But, if you got caught stealing, your first thought would be, "Crap, gotta go to jail".
Old 11-25-2005, 08:31 PM

Drink it in, it always goes down smooth.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drink it in, it always goes down smooth.

[/ QUOTE ]

?? I don't get it?? I am slow (and i also had a tiny pinky full of coke and am so out of it. I think i can fly.

craig

p.s. I hope the OP knows I am totally teasing. Just tough love for the junky [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2005, 08:41 PM

whatever

snort a line you noob sack up
Old 11-25-2005, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whatever

snort a line you noob sack up

[/ QUOTE ]

But, don't you see? He might as well just get on the crack now and come up with a hard luck story if he does the line. It will be great, "My friend spent a lot of money on coke and wanted to put it in a fcking basic ultra light. Now my life is ruined and he smokes benson and hedges"
Old 11-25-2005, 08:46 PM

"accidentally"

blake