Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2005, 09:43 AM

Default some people

last night had to swing to the mall and pay a bill -- so i stopped at the applebees conviniently placed near the entrance -- picked a seat where i could see the two of the tvs - near the end of the horseshoe shaped bar, there were two people sitting together on the opposite leg of the bar ----- so im sitting there drinking a beer and this dude sits right next to me -- no prob, then his g/f or friend that works there sits next to him ----- for some reason the need to talk really loudly about all of their problems - there are about 20 others seats at the bar and the pick the two right next to me

this situation reminded me of another from vegas this year ---

late night at the mirage - i was playing some drunken poker and wandered over to the bathroom near the poker room ----- i go to the first urinal, right next to the wall -- there has to be 20 urinals on this wall, it seems there is no one else in there -- maybe someone in one of the stalls ------ guy comes in there after me, not right after but im still pissing ---- and he starts using the one right next to me - it didnt really bother me because i was pretty [censored] up, it may be possible he was drunker and lazier than i - but doubtful

some people

cheers