Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 04-12-2005, 07:24 PM

Default Free PSPs, Mac Minis, and Other Items (Using Conga Lines)

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but in case it hasn't, it should be. There are many offers for free stuff on the internet, but they require a few friend referrals and offer completions. This may have been difficult for some, but now there are organized groups doing each other's referrals. These conga lines, as they're called, force referrals to be made to people on a waiting list, and once the person at the top gets their referrals, they are removed from the list and the next person is bumped up. These are legit offers, and the conga lines work. To sign up, follow the instructions here .

If all the hardcore gamers and college kids here sign up, I'm sure we'd blow through the list in no time.

And please let this post die a bloody death if this has been thouroughly discussed before.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: Free PSPs, Mac Minis, and Other Items (Using Conga Lines)

I'm kinda embarrassed to say that I actually got one of these "free lcd monitors", although I didn't use a conga line.

I basically got 7 of my friends to do a free trial offer at various companies, and indeed recieved my Samsung monitor.

it was free, but kind of a pain convincing my friends to do it. I guess these conga lines can work, but like a pyramid scheme, you're best off starting your own...
Old 04-12-2005, 10:16 PM

I did my psp referral under Efax. Its a free one month trial, no charge to your credit card, and you can stop your trial before the 30 days are up. I am all for gearing up with people for all the sign up deals. Ipods, lcd monitors, psp's, etc.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:27 PM

Yeah, it's good [censored] if you have friends that are cool enough to help out out. I'm still waiting on 2 more "green lights" from like 6 months ago to get me a free ipod.

My friends suck ballz!