Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em

Old 01-31-2005, 10:44 PM

Default Missplayed AA hand!!

Please help me find all the misstakes. I have found some myself. After this hand did I decide to end for the day!

UTG is LA-A
MP1 is LP-P and he usually fold at turn if he has nothing...

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (7 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 caps</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (9.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP1 calls, Hero calls.

River: (12.50 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, Hero folds, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 16.50 BB
Old 02-01-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Missplayed AA hand!!

I don't see any mistakes here.

EDIT: sounds like someone's got a case of the MondAAys [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2005, 01:20 AM

Hi siingo,

blocks: easy
flop: easy. he caps? Hmmm. ok. slowdown a bit.
turn: yuck. looks like a flush. There's enough doubt combined with your gutshot to win that you should call.
river: two cold to you, both players have represented a hand stronger than yours. fold.

I think you played this perfectly.

Good luck.
Eric
Old 02-01-2005, 01:25 AM

LP-P caps the flop... i'm thinking either set or flopped straight. with the flush coming through on the turn, i'd be even more concerned. with the board pairing, i think you have the outs to call to try and spike a five or an ace on the river. easy fold on the river. nice hand.

peace - jeff
Old 02-01-2005, 06:34 AM

Noone that thinks that I should have bet the turn? He was LA-A. Not betting induce a bluff from him...