Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 10:15 PM

Default Deposit cash out options on party? I know theres no RB on party ;)

Right, no rakeback on party, we get it, we embrace it, we understand it.... right.. ok, anyway.

So if I made a new accout on party poker and have used IGM to fund another account already, yeah I can't use that bank account/IGM account anymore to fund my new PP name. But what it seems like is that you can still cash OUT using that IGM pay bank account. A long time ago before I even had rakeback, on my friends account I had transferred him $50 to play with and he had no way of cashing out, so I just put in my bank account info on their cash out page and cashed it out from his account to my bank account. No registration or anything. Is this working as intended? If so, couldn't you just create a new accont on party, transfer money to the accont from another name (if u ran out of deposit options on record), and then just cash out this way? Or by check form?

My second question has to do with depost options... if u've used moneybookers to deposit one account, it can't be used on another one right? Also if I deposit with firepay I can't deposit using that same firepay on another account right? Pretty much like neteller.

I'm just asking because I can't use IGM pay to deposit anymore because i'm on record with them, and i don't have a neteller account (can't get one), and i've now usd moneybookers before already to deposit. So if I deposit with firepay.... my problem would be cashing out and I wonder if i'd be able to cash out to my bank account with IGM pay with no problems.. since you can't cash out to firepay. Or maybe I could cash out to moneybookers. Not sure if that would work. Worst came to worst even if I ran out of deposit options I could just make a new account, transfer the money to that account from another name, and acsh out via check, theoretically, ofcuorse.

So.... does cashing out with IGM pay work or did they just process it that time since it was such a small amount? And can i deposit on a new account using moneybookers if ive done it before on one account already. Anyone with experience involving this let me know, or just PM me if you want, thanks.