Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 10-16-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Unethical or shrewd? FF Question.

Background:

TM is a complete moron. Literally. Cannot do the most basic of math or logic problems and his only argument when trying to defend his team is to call you all sorts of names that would make the average NASCAR fan blush.

TBW is a veteran FF player. He has an incredibly solid team and will run over this league no doubt. He's for the most part stayed out of my feud with TM for the most part.

Now, a trade took place this week. I am playing TBW. TBW received Drew Brees and TM received Michael Vick. In exchange, TBW will give TM a better wide receiver in exchange for a weaker one.

Now the reason why TM is doing this is to ensure TBW beats me this week. (He's a moron. I told you. You don't want to be giving TBW wins but whatever.)

I'm curious as to whether or not you think TBW's move is unethical or a good FF move. I am really on the fence about it but I've had people tell me that they would be pissed and not play in that league again. Your opinions?
Old 10-16-2005, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Unethical or shrewd? FF Question.

Depends on the receivers. Drew Brees for Michael Vick hardly ensures anything. I'd be apprehensive to continue playing in the league just on the fact that players are conspiring in any way.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Unethical or shrewd? FF Question.

[ QUOTE ]
Depends on the receivers. Drew Brees for Michael Vick hardly ensures anything. I'd be apprehensive to continue playing in the league just on the fact that players are conspiring in any way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, personally, I don't think Brees is that much better than Vick, but let's pretend it was a more extreme example. Is this ever "not ok?"