Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: IQ Question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here is where I got this question.

International High IQ Society

It was on their "Ultimate IQ Test". The fish X finger problem Ringo gave was also on that test. The test I found impossible was their "Test for Exceptional Intelligence".

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm looking through the first couple here. I spent some time on #2, and I think I could solve this one. #1 I'm unsure how to even start (may be lack of any math background). The rest look pretty freaking hard. How long do you have to take this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you can take as long as you want. I spent about a week on it to get a score matching my scores on tests in the past.

Are you looking at the "Ultimate IQ Test" or the "Test for Exceptional Intelligence". I wouldn't waste my time on the Exceptional Intelligence one. I thought the Ultimate Test was pretty hard even with unlimited time. I concluded that a couple on the Ultimate test were virtually impossible for me regardless of time spent on them. It looked to me like the Exceptional Test consisted almost entirely of problems of that type.

PairTheBoard