Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: *Official* WPT Foxwoods

I made it through day 1, but am shortstacked with only 11,000...I dont think it is possible to play for 13 hours and be as card dead as I was. Did what I could with what I had. I posted breifly earlier too http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...e=4#Post3937008 GL Sirio and anyother 2plus2ers, Ill be there tuesday, hope to see some of you
-LL
Old 11-14-2005, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
15300 at the dinner break, at a fun table with Greg Raymer , Amir Vahedi and Bill Gazes.

MLG out, Colson and Imsolucky with about 16k.

[/ QUOTE ]

?? I thought Greg wasnt playing Foxwoods cause of Poker Superstars II??
Old 11-14-2005, 08:08 PM

GL David!
Old 11-15-2005, 11:09 AM

I didn't know where to post this and didn't want to start a new thread just for this but my buddy Carlo is still steaming after this happened to him in the Foxwoods WPT.

He had about 15K at the start of this hand and his opponent had about 12K. I don't know the earlier details of the hand and they are not important to the discussion. On the turn, villian bets out 1200 into a J high board. Carlo has a straight draw and raises 4000.

Villian starts to squirm and looks like he's ready to muck when all of sudden another player who was out of the hand starts to talk to villian. He tells him not to be so timid, you don't win one of these things by being timid you know.

Carlo is steaming but obviously can't say anything or he gives away the bluff. The dealer doesn't say anything either. So now villian after getting this pep talk re-raises all-in.

Carlo mucked and went beserk on the kibitzer. The floor was called and the guy was given a reprimand to not do this again. I personally think the guy should have been drawn and quartered but a reprimand, not even a 10 minute penalty.

Then the real ironic part, the very next hand the kibitzer guy knocks Carlo out of the tourney after flopping a set.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't know where to post this and didn't want to start a new thread just for this but my buddy Carlo is still steaming after this happened to him in the Foxwoods WPT.

He had about 15K at the start of this hand and his opponent had about 12K. I don't know the earlier details of the hand and they are not important to the discussion. On the turn, villian bets out 1200 into a J high board. Carlo has a straight draw and raises 4000.

Villian starts to squirm and looks like he's ready to muck when all of sudden another player who was out of the hand starts to talk to villian. He tells him not to be so timid, you don't win one of these things by being timid you know.

Carlo is steaming but obviously can't say anything or he gives away the bluff. The dealer doesn't say anything either. So now villian after getting this pep talk re-raises all-in.

Carlo mucked and went beserk on the kibitzer. The floor was called and the guy was given a reprimand to not do this again. I personally think the guy should have been drawn and quartered but a reprimand, not even a 10 minute penalty.

Then the real ironic part, the very next hand the kibitzer guy knocks Carlo out of the tourney after flopping a set.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this put him in a bad mood?
Old 11-15-2005, 03:23 PM

I'm out, bout 180 players left
Gl all
LL
Old 11-15-2005, 03:40 PM

Is this Carlo Sciannomeo (sp) your talking about, toro? If so, too bad, he's a hell of a player. How can someone in a 10K event not know to keep his mouth shut when he's out of a hand?

Peace

Goodie
Old 11-15-2005, 05:13 PM

Yes, Carlo S.