Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2005, 01:27 PM

Default Don\'t care what anoyone thinks about you? then STFU.

I heard i phrase today, that i hear too often. 'i don't care what anyone thinks about me'. no, you DO care what people think, because if you didn't then you'd walk into the school/office in your underpants, because it's probably more comfortable.

Unless you have psychological problems, you DO care what everyone else thinks,in fact that is why you live, and having other people praise you, leads up to the reason for your entire being. the ironic thing is, that not caring how people see you is meant to be all 'unique' and 'individual' and the reality is, that since EVERYONE is unique, everyone has just plonked themselves right back into a social group again. see, people who say this DO care what people think of them, and they want people to think that THEY think that they don't care... damn, the irony.

So if you are one of these people, i set ye challenge. walk into school in your underpants, because of course, you don't care what people think of you. and then DON'T tell me about it, because of course you don't care what i think about you either.