Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 02:51 PM

Default AWEFUL poker site

I was forced to do this based on the horrible customer service of Classicpoker.com... NOBODY use this site, and I will tell you why:

1) They do not let you cash out until you receive a pin card in the mail (not email) with your cash-out pin number, which if you live in the US takes 10 business days to come.

2) I did everything I was supposed to with the bonuswhores bonus and they refused to give it to me, even when I told them I am an active contributor on 2+2 and will lose them many customers.

3) There site is so ****ing buggy it's ridiculous. You can literally open a table twice, and if you are playing on it, you can't close one table and keep the other one that you are actually playing on open, you have to keep both of them open.

4) The site is located in ****ing Britain which means they have 9000 different currencies that they use which messes all of the tables up if you live in the US.

If those are not enough reasons to hate this site, my AIM name is NxAIRxB; IM me and I'll rant [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Obi-
Old 06-29-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: AWEFUL poker site

I think I just got your rant without having to AIM you. It was awesome.
Old 06-29-2005, 03:23 PM

Didn't you mean AWFUL or was it mis-spelled on purpose?
Old 06-29-2005, 04:49 PM

don't know if you have already but you should also post this in the "Internet" forum (general gambling)
Old 06-29-2005, 05:01 PM

1) I'm pretty sure BW tells you about this.

2a) You're not going to lose them any customers.
2b) Your idea of many is different from theirs.
2c) They have no way of knowing if you have the power to make them lose customers (see 2a for my assesment).
2d) Even if they did know you could cost them "many" customers, they're not likely to change their mind
2e) Most 2+2 / BW classic poker players are probably neg MGR so they'd probably be glad to see the back of you and the "many" players you somehow plan on influencing with this rant.

3) Again, I think BW tells you about this (and I never found crypto that buggy - but then I wasn't trying to open the same table twice).

4) Oh no, there are different currencies, my little American brain is going to explode - how do I calculate pot odds when the BB is $1.85 ?????? OMG WTF!!!!!1111
Old 06-29-2005, 05:56 PM

Poker-Penguin,
Well thank you for that kind post. I really appreciate your kind words. Okay, actually, your a stuck up prick who thinks he can tell people what is "correct" when in fact you need to get the stick out of your ass and get laid. In response to your piece of crap post:

2f) you never found crypto buggy? Why dont you read the BW review before you make stupid claims that have no merit. I think I trust BW over your stupid grumpy self.

2g)I don't know if you've ever studied BUSINESS, but it's there is something called customer equity, and when you learn what that means, then you'll have the right to respond to my post. But meanwhile, why don't you take your bad attitude and pick on someone else who won't fight back because those are the only people that respect you.

-Your Daddy-
Old 06-29-2005, 06:31 PM

Awsome post. Locked.

GoT
Closed Thread