Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2005, 12:11 AM

Default Re: Is it that I 3-table?

Dave G...
I ran a search but cannot find your multi-tabling post. Can you please provide a link?
Old 08-02-2005, 12:14 AM

It was a while ago. I have to go to uni now but I'll try and dig it out when I get home. I'll send you a PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh dear lord. Is Greg J gonna have to choke a bitch?

How about this this then: STFU with your "Oh look at poor little me..." BS garbage. You are not a special little snowflake. If you came here for a group hug and online therapy you are in the wrong f-ing place.

Oh, and when you don't get the answer you like you should stop whining like a little bitch. If yr ego is so fragile that you cannot handle the minor ribbing you got (which was a hell of a lot less than you deserved) then you are gonna have some real troubles when the variance that comes with raked games against better players bitch slaps you.

Of course, even in the ribbing posts there was advise there -- if you were so inclined to see it. But instead you let yr (appareantly) fragile little ego get in the way and take offense. We are trying to improve our poker games here. If you want something to make you feel all warm and special, I suggest a cute cuddly puppy, or maybe a kitten.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude... Seriously
Old 08-02-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are on one hell of a rush. Congratulations.

[/ QUOTE ]

i gotta think its pretty easy beating the .05/.10 for 7bb/100

[/ QUOTE ]

When I posted I had misread and thought he was beating .5/1 for that much lol.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

How about this this then: STFU with your "Oh look at poor little me..." BS garbage. You are not a special little snowflake. If you came here for a group hug and online therapy you are in the wrong f-ing place.

Oh, and when you don't get the answer you like you should stop whining like a little bitch. If yr ego is so fragile that you cannot handle the minor ribbing you got (which was a hell of a lot less than you deserved) then you are gonna have some real troubles when the variance that comes with raked games against better players bitch slaps you.

Of course, even in the ribbing posts there was advise there -- if you were so inclined to see it. But instead you let yr (appareantly) fragile little ego get in the way and take offense. We are trying to improve our poker games here. If you want something to make you feel all warm and special, I suggest a cute cuddly puppy, or maybe a kitten.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought about sending this to Mat to get you kicked off, but then I realized that it was such a good fucking post. I agree completely. Clearly John McEnroe is your gimmick account.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:17 AM

is it a brag post then?
Old 08-02-2005, 01:22 AM

Don't you think this has gotten a little but too far?
I am Greek and English is not my primary language.
I don't have any gimmick accounts and I am trying to post with the intention to learn and improve my game.
I still can't understand what did I do wrong against your rules to deserve a ban but I'm sorry if some of you were offended by my posts.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you think this has gotten a little but too far?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but a little 2+2 tough love is both good and necessary (I've been on the receiving end plenty of times).

[ QUOTE ]
I am Greek and English is not my primary language.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, that explains the following then.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have any gimmick accounts and I am trying to post with the intention to learn and improve my game.
I still can't understand what did I do wrong against your rules to deserve a ban but I'm sorry if some of you were offended by my posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was responding to GregJ's post, not directly at you.

Hope there's no hard feelings, everyone is really just trying to help you here.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like true Mississippi white trash.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Spoken like true Mississippi white trash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban him, Greg.