Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-16-2005, 03:10 PM

Default a choice of two women

im 22 and a graduate student. had a long-term girlfriend until about 2 months ago.

Option A is a 19 year old sophomore who is fun, and very attractive. lets say an 9 on a 1-10 scale. i met her through some recording studio gigs that we were both on. we've had lunch/dinner a couple times in a professional capacity. i called her the other day to get lunch. she was in a class but called me back immediately afterward and said we should reschedule for soon.

Option B is 22 or 23 (not sure), a graduate student, and at least somewhat intellectual. physically speaking lets say she's an 8 on the 1-10. i've known her for a while. we've ended up at a couple social situations together. a couple days ago she asked what i was doing for winter break, said she was going to be around and that i should make sure to call her.

here's the issue: they both know each other and are semi-friends. so if i start dating one, even casually....the other one will find out about it. to draw an analogy to poker...think "Pineapple" instead of "Crazy Pineapple." as in: i have to make my choice pre-flop.

thoughts? im lame at the dating game. i've had a relatively small # of relationships, most of which have lasted a pretty long time. so i dont end up doing this more than once a year....maybe twice. but i am almost always successful with the girls that im genuinely attracted to. my read on the situation is that they're both interested, though, and i should have a chance with either of them as long as i dont do something retarded. which would y'all pick?

jon
Old 12-16-2005, 03:12 PM

Default Re: a choice of two women

9 beats 8

Or you could actually decide which one you like better.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:13 PM

I refuse to answer another of these "pathetic plea for help with a totally routine girl situation"
Old 12-16-2005, 03:16 PM

You didn't give enough information about either of them.

Given the information I can only say that, I'd go with the hotter girl.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:16 PM

Turn2Raise....its not a pathetic plea for help. im not some social incompetent. and i plan to be hooking up with one of these girls in the next couple weeks. im just honestly interested in how the rest of the world treats these situations. dig it?

jon
Old 12-16-2005, 03:17 PM

To be quite frank, I don't think you have a shot of getting with either of these girls considering you're asking US for help. Geez, for years I considered myself completely inept when it came to dating, but thanks to you guys I don't feel so bad about myself.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:17 PM

Go for the younger, hotter one.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Turn2Raise....its not a pathetic plea for help. im not some social incompetent. and i plan to be hooking up with one of these girls in the next couple weeks. im just honestly interested in how the rest of the world treats these situations. dig it?

jon

[/ QUOTE ]

You spell your name without an H. You are self-admitedly bad at this stuff. You are asking OOT for help with chicks. Based on this info, neither of these chicks are near an 8/9.

besides that, just play them both. If you treat them both right, there will be no problem.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:23 PM

Ask for income statements and balance sheets from both.

Base your decision on net worth.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:24 PM