Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-08-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Party cashout bonus restriction -- myth or not?

I keep seeing some people insist that if you cashout of Party you need to wait 2 weeks to take advantage of another bonus. Is this a myth? Can anyone varify this one way or the other? If so please explain. I would like to see this question settled once and for all.

Thanks.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Party cashout bonus restriction -- myth or not?

THe only time a cashout will prevent you from getting a bonus is if you cash out either during or very near to a bonus period.

So if they are like "reload from Jan 10 to Jan 17"

if you cash out like during Jan 10-17 but before you deposit you would be ineligible (to prevent people from cashing out, and then cashing that same money back in to get the bonus)

However someone who cashed out maybe Jan 8th or 9th might also be ineligible cuz the system flags the bonus as active before the posted date of the 10th.

This has at least been my experience.

One time I cashed out like on the 30th of one month and the bonus began the 1st of the next and i was ineligible (said elapsed) but I emailed them stating I cashed out on the 30th which is techinally before the POSTED time of the 1st and they credited me the bonus (although I did have to deposit again).
Old 12-08-2005, 04:54 PM

Greg - it is a myth that Party has a cashout restriction (with the exception already noted that you cannot cashout during the bonus period). I think the propagation of this myth is a result of the Empire 15 day cashout rule, but Party never instituted a similar policy.

This was my experience last month:
11/13/05: I request a cash out
11/17/05: The 'PLISTINGS' bonus hits and I re-deposit to jump on it before they take it awy.

I got the bonus no problem - it was not even elapsed, etc.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:54 PM

Not really adding any content to this thread, but I've deposited/cashed out during bonus periods and never had a problem. Even that one bonus that just got taken down--that one worked for me too.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:09 PM

It's a myth. I don't think Empire ever actually had a 15-day rule either; I strongly suspect it was just one of their regular ****-ups that got out of hand and took on a life of its own.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:29 PM

what about a 15 day rule, or some type of timing restrictions for bonii that have an unlimitied period. Exmaple, the PPA bonus. It seems you can start it any time and its not going away in the near future. It has no date range like "jan 10 to jan 17". it was simply announced a few weeks ago and seemingly never expires. what are the rules regarding that one?

technically, any cashout made after the time the PPA bonus went live voids the PPA bonus. . . .
Old 12-08-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
THe only time a cashout will prevent you from getting a bonus is if you cash out either during or very near to a bonus period.

So if they are like "reload from Jan 10 to Jan 17"

if you cash out like during Jan 10-17 but before you deposit you would be ineligible (to prevent people from cashing out, and then cashing that same money back in to get the bonus)

However someone who cashed out maybe Jan 8th or 9th might also be ineligible cuz the system flags the bonus as active before the posted date of the 10th.

This has at least been my experience.

One time I cashed out like on the 30th of one month and the bonus began the 1st of the next and i was ineligible (said elapsed) but I emailed them stating I cashed out on the 30th which is techinally before the POSTED time of the 1st and they credited me the bonus (although I did have to deposit again).

[/ QUOTE ]

what about for bonii that have undefined activity periods, like the PPA reload and such?
Old 12-08-2005, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I keep seeing some people insist that if you cashout of Party you need to wait 2 weeks to take advantage of another bonus. Is this a myth? Can anyone varify this one way or the other? If so please explain. I would like to see this question settled once and for all.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Myth.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:42 AM

they will flag you some times. A couple of days before
the 'PLISTINGS' bonus I tried to cashout the IGM bonus.
Since the deposit had not settled they said I would have to
wait a couple of days to withdraw. So I reversed the
withdraw

When I deposited for the 'PLISTINGS' bonus they said I
could'nt have it because I had just made a withdraw. When I
tried to explain to them that I had tried to withdraw
and then reversed it they said the computer still showed
that I had tried to withdraw and no bonus would be given.

After working my way through two different supervisers
I finally got a different $150 bonus credited with an
1050 raked hand requirment instead of 1500.