Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-30-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Interpoker Bonus

Hi all,

Im trying to build a bankroll using i beleive Homer's guidelines for grabbing bonuses. I am just wondering what people thought about Interpoker's bonus of like 390 bucks? I just finished caribbean sun with about 190 bucks after putting 50 in on friday. I have prolly a week before the pin comes, so im trying to find the best deal for my money next. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-01-2005, 12:54 AM

Default Re: Interpoker Bonus

[ QUOTE ]
I am just wondering what people thought about Interpoker's bonus of like 390 bucks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?
When did they start THAT bonus?!?
Old 12-01-2005, 12:20 PM

They say Pokerlistings.com has somekind of $300 bonus deal for new accts.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:23 PM

I wouldnt play interpoker except for the weekends... im observing tables right now between 2/4 and 5/10 ... ive seen tables fold around to the blinds about 60% of the time, and this is at full AND 6 max... they seem to be rock gardens during the day and during the week
Old 12-01-2005, 04:46 PM

Be careful with this one. The $300 takes forever to clear unless you're playing $2/4 or better. Interpoker often changes the terms of their bonus too. My $300 turned into $154 when they changed the definition of raked hands. Explanations was that the bonus had 'expired'. This was a PL3000 bonus which was not supposed to have any expiration date.

The monthlies and occasional promotions like their SS2 promotion seem good. Monthlies have worked well for me but their special promotions are always problematic. (search for the thread on difficulties with SS2 promotion.) Ryan Hartley and the customer service crew seem like they mean well but they've screwed up enough times that I won't even play there for the juicy monthly bonuses anymore.

Edit: The $20 for one hand bonus also works, and the weekend bonuses are good. I haven't tried the KK or A8 promotions but I hear that the claim form is a bit of a hassle.