Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Parking Lot Pet Peeves

So today I was walking through the 1st floor of the Bellagio parking garage, noticing an unusual number of cars idling and moving slowly. I couldn't remember if my car was parked on the 1st or 2nd floor, so I made a casual sweep through the 1st level to make sure.

As I was doing this, I had numerous people roll down their windows and ask me if I was about to leave. They were stopped and blocking traffic, plus I didn't know where my car was parked, so I told them no.

It turns out my car was parked on the 2nd floor, where there were vast amounts of open spaces. So obviously my pet peeve in parking lots/garages are people who wait upwards of 1-2 minutes, blocking traffic, in order to grab a parking spot that someone might be backing out of. Had they taken the time to drive up another level they would have easily found a spot, without greatly inconveniencing others.

Personally I normally just automatically park on the 2nd or 3rd level whenever I go to places like Wynn and Bellagio, simply because I know I will find a spot on those floors 99% of the time, whereas the 1st floor is generally occupied. Anyone else have this or other annoyances in parking lots?