Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2004, 10:20 PM

Default Re: PokerSpot and Dutch

[ QUOTE ]
POKERSPOT- The Final Word (s)
Posted by: neal ross (daytrader28@earthlink.net)
Posted on: Thursday, 12 July 2001, at 12:14 a.m.

Hello Pokerspot Players, I am disappointed over the general response to what i consider good news, if true, about the future of Pokerspot. I have now spent more hours on this site than anyone with the exception of Ms. Sunshine whose problem i will address next. Concerning the fraudulent chip problem, if player (s) bought in with chips that eventually were not paid for, i as the owner would not feel obligated to pay the players who ended up with these chips. I think bosox14's (ryan) point about the fairness of tracking down these chips is well taken, however, i trust we will have to live with the decision of management in this case and vote with our feet if we are not happy with the decision. Now, Ms Sunshine, i have played many hours of shorthanded and heads-up play against you, i would estimate that totalling up our play against each other we are probably about even-steven which brings me to this conclusion if you really do have 56k in your account somthing is wrong and i will leave it up to Russ Boyd to sort it out. I have played as many hours of internet poker the past two years as anyone out there bar none, for you to have won 56k in three months or even less is just not possible without something being wrong, you are not that good of a player at best you are my equal and my results are only in the neighborhood of 25% of yours. So sunshine, i would just cool your jets, because i think you are about to open pandora's box.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like Pokerspot had a good reason to withold the winnings.

The zoo hypocrites want to back Sunshine, but when Dako got robbed by Gaming Club, people were mocking him. If Dako's money got seized with no evidence, then this is the similar case, and should get the same result.

Some people said that Sunshine was playing at the same table with his wife and they were helping each other. Was it true? In the zoo people are presumed guilty till proven innocent, just like Dako.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes I was $3400 to the good,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You won and still all we hear is how you lost thousands. You got all the sympathy you gonna get. The wells been dry for awhile

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, most of us that are still around and hollering were winners there. It doesn't change the fact that you're a greedy piece of crap who could've done the right thing and didn't. Get used to the well being dry because you will NEVER get another site off the ground.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:35 PM

Elizabeth, before you post anything by Neal Ross as credible you should really take a look at all of his posts. The guy was a total nut case.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
POKERSPOT- The Final Word (s)
Posted by: neal ross (daytrader28@earthlink.net)
Posted on: Thursday, 12 July 2001, at 12:14 a.m.

Hello Pokerspot Players, I am disappointed over the general response to what i consider good news, if true, about the future of Pokerspot. I have now spent more hours on this site than anyone with the exception of Ms. Sunshine whose problem i will address next. Concerning the fraudulent chip problem, if player (s) bought in with chips that eventually were not paid for, i as the owner would not feel obligated to pay the players who ended up with these chips. I think bosox14's (ryan) point about the fairness of tracking down these chips is well taken, however, i trust we will have to live with the decision of management in this case and vote with our feet if we are not happy with the decision. Now, Ms Sunshine, i have played many hours of shorthanded and heads-up play against you, i would estimate that totalling up our play against each other we are probably about even-steven which brings me to this conclusion if you really do have 56k in your account somthing is wrong and i will leave it up to Russ Boyd to sort it out. I have played as many hours of internet poker the past two years as anyone out there bar none, for you to have won 56k in three months or even less is just not possible without something being wrong, you are not that good of a player at best you are my equal and my results are only in the neighborhood of 25% of yours. So sunshine, i would just cool your jets, because i think you are about to open pandora's box.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like Pokerspot had a good reason to withold the winnings.

The zoo hypocrites want to back Sunshine, but when Dako got robbed by Gaming Club, people were mocking him. If Dako's money got seized with no evidence, then this is the similar case, and should get the same result.

Some people said that Sunshine was playing at the same table with his wife and they were helping each other. Was it true? In the zoo people are presumed guilty till proven innocent, just like Dako.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was all addressed in another thread and evidence provided that Dutch agreed to what was owed MS and that he was indeed owed the amount stated.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The zoo hypocrites want to back Sunshine, but when Dako got robbed by Gaming Club, people were mocking him.

[/ QUOTE ]

MS' funds weren't seized, his account wasn't closed for suspicious activities, his cashouts weren't honored, nor were the cashouts of many other players. These are significantly different situations.

Old 03-10-2004, 11:13 PM

Default The real truth-POKERSPOT

I noticed that Ms. Sunshine took the liberty of copying my (neal ross) post (s) about his (mis) adventures concerning POKERSPOT. During the six months that the players including myself had to sweat out the payment of our funds, I took it upon myself to be the player advocate and go-between the players and Russ Boyd. I was in e-mail and phone contact with Russ for many months. Notwithstanding, my personal opinions about Russ, I truly believe he wanted this venture to thrive and survive and took every measure possible. Netpro (Pokerspot's credit card processor) was located a few miles from my home, they were in Ft. Lauderdale, I live in Boca Raton. I hired a private investigation firm(Kroll and Associates) to get info on them. They like Paradise Poker had direct ties to Gambino crime family members in New York. Netpro was setup to ripoff outfits like POKERSPOT who had no recourse (because they were conducting an illegal business [unclean hands for the lawyers out there]). Cutting to the chase, Netpro stole Pokerspot's deposits and many other online gambling site's too. Now, Ms. Sunshine-much of the money Sunshine won was dumped off to him without his knowledge because the players who wanted to DK their credit card transactions had to lose all their funds on deposit so they could legitmately claim they were ripped off. I explained this to the over 150 POKERSPOT players I was in daily contact with via frequent e-mails. Ms. Sunshine was ALWAYS on the site, in fact he was logged on 24 hours a day at the 20-40 table waiting for action. I actually thought he and several others were props. He is a good player, but not nearly good enough to win 56k.legitimately. I had 4k+ on deposit with the 'spot when they closed their doors. I DK'ed my original deposit of 1000 with my bank and received two check totalling 8250 from them, so that was my win. The reason I believe that Russ was basically telling the truth was that when I DK'ed the 1000 credit card deposit to the 'spot the funds were never deducted from my player bankroll. In otherwords Pokerspot had no idea what was going on with deposits in or out until it was too late. If anyopne wants further info feel free to contact me on my toll-free @ 888-575-4433, I will not answer if you block your incoming number. Andrew (neal) Ross.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:27 AM

Default Re: The real truth-POKERSPOT

Hi Neal good to see you posting. I'm all for reintroducing fringe to the Zoo. 57 top cashouts are suspect because of fraudulent dollars, but you that is deeply in that group is paid in full for Russ-toady posts inticing other players to a site that is not paying off and damning anyone that speaks poorly ON A POKER SITE NOT PAYING OFF. Russ did not fairly payoff the last of the money, alluded that we were thieves, and ran with companies assets that he promised would stand us good. And you helped and profited from it at other's expense. My wife and I played about 1000 hours of SH and H2H $20-40 play with a 1 1/2BB win rate, nothing to really brag about, but I can see why to you this would seem like an unattainable win rate. Only your totally delusional frame of mind prevents me from holding a grudge against you, but doesn't keep me from making fun of. And boy it is easy to make fun of you.

Posted by: neal ross (nealross@sprynet.com)
Posted on: Tuesday, 23 January 2001, at 8:58 a.m.

Yes, you can 86 the original charges, also, if you are in neither New Jersey or Nevada you do have to recognize the validity of the charge in the first place because it is a gambling related debt and is uncollectible if you contest it. Of course this is not a good method since your credit card will be cancelled by the issuer. I have already embarked on a PR campaign about the situation. I will follow through with legal actions against Pokerpages and Cardplayer both organizations accept advertising and refuse to print the truth about this organization and both have employees playing at the site. I am praying that it doesn't come to this, I like pokerspot and would even consider investing in the site if asked. I have already expended several thousand dollars in getting federal action initiated against Paradise Poker which must be closed down for the good of the world poker community. Pokerspot has a lot of promise their random number generator is the nuts. PLEASE POKERSPOT CLEAN UP YOUR ACT! If we don't get paid by the end of the month and i endorse your deadline, you can join me in filing suit we can share the filing costs, i'm sure there are many more parties out there waiting for money.

Posted on: Friday, 23 February 2001, at 10:09 a.m.

POKERSPOT software is unsurpassed, it is the only site that has a true RNG, the chat function is also heads and tails above others, the transcript stays in place for a long time to give those involved in a hand time look at it when the hand is over. The software also tells the player how much time is left till he/she has to act. The software also folds those not making a decision as long as they are connected thereby avoiding all-in cheats, those saying negative things about Pokerspot are confusing the non-payment issue with the the technicals, there is ABSOLUTELY no comparison with Paradise or Planet who both use obsolete and/or criminal programs.

Posted on: Thursday, 22 February 2001, at 11:20 a.m.

Hello Players, I received an update from Russ Boyd this morning anyone desiring a copy please e-mail me at daytrader28@earthlink.net, also, i have both Poker Digest and Card Player launching an investigation (s) into the matter as they are both creditors of Pokerspot too. I believe eventually we will get paid, of course i am also hoping that Pokerspot gets back on its feet and i believe it will despite the MORONS such as Badger, Carson, et al who as paid Paradise operatives are trying to destroy Pokerspot. Badger i'll be in Mississippi in March and i invite you to come talk to me.

Posted on: Wednesday, 21 February 2001, at 12:59 p.m.

Hi Matt, Russ Boyd told me he would sell the software as a last resort, i believe that time has now come and i have e-mailed him about selling the software, i am owed 3300+ from an initial investment of $600, i believe that everyone who has an existing credit/debit card deposit contact their respective financial institutions and DK the transaction, anyone needing supporting documentation can contact me @daytrader28@earthlink.net, i still believe Russ Boyd has not deliberately ripped anyone off but he is guilty of opening up and under-capitalized business. The software at Pokerspot is unsurpassed by any other internet poker site. It is worth at least the outstanding player indebtedness.

Posted on: Wednesday, 21 February 2001, at 8:50 a.m.

An update on the mess at Pokerspot was received early this morning, essentially there is no news and the situation remains unchnaged. Pokerspot is filing suit against NetPro, this is an obvious waste of time as you cannot get blood from a stone (read Mafia). I openly call upon Russ Boyd to SELL the software NOW so the players can get paid and the site can be revived. Pokerspot was opened with no working capital there has been a cash flow problem there since day 1, NetPro is not the reason for this insolvency, Pokerspot's business practices are the culprit. The Poker media is partially responsible and i again call upon all of them to cooperate in finding a solution. I again appeal to all who read this who have not yet come aboard to e-mail me @ daytrader28@earthlink.net.

Posted on: Tuesday, 20 February 2001, at 11:18 p.m.

I have notified Barry Shulman of Card Player of the situation at Pokerspot. Mr. Shulman claims that Pokerspot owes Card Player a large amount for unpaid advertising and that he was unaware of the problem (s) there until i brought it to his attention. I think the statements are inconsistent to say the least and i call upon Card Player as the most important media link between players and card rooms to launch an investigation into the Pokerspot situation. They owe their readers that much as they are carrying full page advertising in their publication for Pokerspot.

Posted on: Saturday, 17 February 2001, at 1:50 p.m.

It appears that my messages about Pokerspot are now being censored by the powers to be at this site, its allright i guess for poker players to get reamed.

Posted on: Saturday, 10 February 2001, at 10:00 p.m.

The NETPRO that Pokerspot is involved with can be found at www.netproltd.com, just the fact that they are using the same name as an established US corporation shows the kind of the sleazeball operation that NETPROLTD is. More than likely Pokerspot's NETPRO is in violation of US trademark laws, however, our NETPERO is operating out of Australia with an office (or at least an answering service) in Ft' Lauderdalle. The head of NETPROLTD (managing director) is one Michael Acierno no doubt some low level mafioso front man for this rip off. It is my opinion that the reason for this snafu is that NETPROLTD was processing Pokerspot transactions without identifying them to Barclay's Bank as gaming related. As i have informed all interested parties, the three largest US Banks (Chase, Citicorp, First USA) and many others will no longer process internet gaming transactions and all submitted charges are supposed to have a code attached identifying these transactions as gaming related. It seems that NETPROLTD was circumventing the established procedures which has led to the funds being frozen. The reason i know all this, is that the banks i use are on the list of banks who refuse gaming transactions yet my transactions did clear through Pokerspot while when attempting to purchase chips at Highland and Planet Poker my transctions have been denied. I just returned from a 24 hour playing session at the Taj Mahal where i can report that at 8:00pm EST EVERY table in the joint was occupied with healthy waiting lists for all games. I will be there all day tomorrow from noon on, anyone wishing to discuss the problems at Pokerspot can have me paged to the podium. I have 37 e-mail addresses of Pokerspot players, if i hear any new news i will notify all promptly.

Posted on: Saturday, 10 February 2001, at 10:07 p.m.

Yes, this all seems to be true. it is almost 10:00pm EST and i just visited the site and there is absolutely nothing goig on. I am agaian distressed as i have not heard from Russ Boyd in two days now, RUSS IF YOU ARE READING THIS we need action (s) now, the site id dying a slow death.

Posted on: Friday, 9 February 2001, at 4:28 a.m.

I just received an encouragig message from Russ Boyd, he said that all registered Pokerspot players would be receiving a message soon from him personally. I truly believe that Russ and his colleagues are working 'round the clock to solve the problems. I also believe that this latest snafu is the fault of NetPro which in my learned opinion is nothing short of a criminal enterprise. I offered Russ some marketing suggestions to implement once the sight is back to normal, at this point all interested parties need to be fully supportive.Pokerspot is the very best product out there for those interested in online poker. My feeling is that within six months this site will be thriving. Godspeed to Pokerspot.

Posted on: Thursday, 8 February 2001, at 4:45 a.m.

I received an e-mail from Russ Boyd yesterday, anyone wanting a copy please e-mail me at daytrader28@earthlink.net. Paraphrasing, Russ says that NetPro will not be submitting any funds for 6 MONTHS, there is a $500,000 cash flow problem, he is trying to raise money. My question is we the players are entitled to the details, did NetPro steal the money, did an employee(s) steal the money, the possibilties are infinite. Russ said that he was going to make a public announcement yesterday, since he didn't, for whatever reason, i have taken the liberty of making my own. I am out north of $3000 and pissed Please contact me with your full name and adress at the above e-mail address if you want to join with me in pusuing this matter. I have several ideas and there is power in numbers.

Posted on: Monday, 5 February 2001, at 4:13 p.m.

This is exactly why Paradise Poker will be closed down SOON, it has now turned into one of the largest money laudering operations in the Carribean. It isn't even a matter of time but a matter of convenience, when the DEA is ready to strike all funds on deposit at Paradise will be confiscated, play there at your own risk. The place is dirty, the Justice Department knows it, the select Senate Committee on organized crime knows it and the government of Costa Rica was put on notice a long time ago.

BREAKING NEWS FROM COSTA RICA
Posted by: Oh2BnLA
Posted on: Sunday, 4 February 2001, at 11:29 a.m.

(Internet Wire): San Jose, Sunday February 4th, 9:17am

The Costa Rican navy and police today arrested a man at a remote beach near the coastal town of Quepos, about 2 hours south of the capital San Jose. The man was observed at 4:33am by a Costa Rican navy patrol boat, on a routine coastline surveillance mission, in a large 19' inflatable dinghy containing 24 mannequins in US military attire, about 1 mile south of Quepos. The dinghy was escorted ashore and the man was immediately arrested on suspicion of illegal terrorist activities. He was wearing a pink Power Ranger's suit and was armed with a 51cm Power Ranger's electronic 'tigerzord' sword, water pistol and a baseball bat. The 24 mannequins were all carrying potato guns.

Also found aboard the vessel was a one year supply of Paxil, a copy of the book "Poker for Dummies" (unread and still in its shrinkwrapping), over 100 bottles of vodka and Red Bull mixer, and two large sacks of potatoes/ammunition for his commando squad.

The identity of the militant is still unknown and the only clue as to his identity are the initials "N.R." emblazoned in large, fluorescent lettering on the front of his pink Power Ranger's suit.

The man was found to be suffering from a severe case of WIPS (Withdrawal from Internet Postings Syndrome) and was initially rushed to a nearby 24 hour internet cafe for emergency, lifesaving treatment and observation before being transferred to a high security cell at San Jose prison.

Costa Rican police are still trying to establish a motive for the man's attempted covert entry into Costa Rica.

In a side development the Costa Rican police force are co-operating with the New York PD's investigation into the theft of 24 mannequins from Macy's last Thursday night.

- end wire

Posted by: neal ross
Posted on: Friday, 4 May 2001, at 11:34 a.m.

I have received my first cashout request ($250) and i would like to thank Russ Boyd and Pokerspot for keeping their committment. I have and will continue to play there (daytrader). It is IMPERATIVE that we all keep playing there to to assure future payment of monies owed. The action there is great, the software is FAR SUPERIOR to anyone else and the RNG is the fairest deal on the planet (Mike Caro eat your hat). Concerning the Bank of Nevis: Nevis is a speck of an island with a population of just over 2000 full time residents. It is a banking haven because it is tax-free. Over 40 banks have storefront offices on the main downtown street. Mail goes out of Nevis on a 5:30 sea plane to St. Maarten a nearby larger island, it then is flown the following day to San Juan, Puerto Rico where on the day next it arrives in Miami and then goes on as if you mailed the original letter from Miami so that you should then receive it with in three more business days for a grand total of 6-7 business days from when it was originally sent from Nevis. The instruments we are receiving are from the bank directly and should clear assuming the bank is solvent, which according to my ex-mother in-law (who is the largest property owner on Nevis) it is. Let's go POKERSPOT-see you at the tables.

God bless PokerSpot, boy you're a beaut. If anyone has Neal's post about the Pan-American Strike Force hitting the ParadisePoker offices in CR I would be in your debt if you post it. A true Zoo classic if there ever was one.

MS Sunshine

Old 03-11-2004, 01:57 AM

Elizabeth -Anne and silybum, you two can't really be as stupid as you sound with these idiotic posts you make.....can you? Maybe you better not answer that.

The money was his, he won it from other players, the money was never pokerspots or boyds, he was entitled to the whole amount. If you think it was a good deal, why don't you start sending me 85-90% of all your poker winnings.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You won and still all we hear is how you lost thousands. You got all the sympathy you gonna get. The wells been dry for awhile

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right about this. I also don't like to hear his whining.

Keep up the good posts. Don't let these zoo turkeys back you down.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-11-2004, 02:13 AM

Default Re: The real truth-POKERSPOT

Wow you are quite the class act, pretend like you are trying to help people out while encouraging them to keep playing at a rip off site. I have to agree with MSSunshine that you are delusional, your emails make this point obvious. Either that or you were truly upset at Boyd and pokerspot and then had a sudden change of heart... paid off maybe?
Old 03-11-2004, 01:31 PM

Quote:

[ QUOTE ]
he would have made more money working at mcdonald's for
1000 hours

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you understood him, $3400 CASH MONEY. I think it's obvious that if anything, MS Sunshine owes Dutch something for the privelege of earning such a hefty amount of $.

Even if Party decided to run off with the 10k I have in my account at the moment, I'd still remember them fondly for all the money they DIDN'T steal from me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]