Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2005, 11:22 PM

Default Customizable party skins?

I have seen some screen shots of party skins that have been customized. I have seen pictures with the chairs taken out, changed the background/table color, no dealer, and things like notes to self and odd written on the table. Am I seeing things, or is this actually possible, and if it is, how would I go about doing this. I already have PlayerView, and what I'm talking about it much more than that.
Thank you.
Old 02-26-2005, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Customizable party skins?

the playerview website has some of those layouts downloadable in the "layouts" section.

Also you can check out chiplitre.com
Old 02-26-2005, 11:50 PM

Yes i am aware of that. I even did one of those, but playerview only puts stats for the table and players. I'm talking about completely changing the background and table and such. If playerview can do this please tell me how.
Old 02-26-2005, 11:59 PM

Do a search for Party Poker Mods, you should find some background image files that way. The files that you change are in the Images folder inside Party Poker's folder.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:01 AM

I suppose your question deserves a more rigorous answer, even though you haven't even thought about the original replier's response.

The images which create the "poker experience" are all just .bmp or .gif or whatever files, stored on your hard disk, for most pokerrooms online. As such, you can edit them, using any old graphics editting program you can find, including MSPaint.

Many people have already editted these graphics, to create different effects. They do things like, removing the chairs, removing the dealer, the chip rack, etc. Some remove everything, making it just a black screen, or a dark brown screen, or whathaveyou. All these effects take a complete amateur about 30 minutes to an hour to achieve with MSpaint, provided he doesn't have a nerve disorder making his hand shake.

At least one of the graphics customizations is available at the playerview website, as was noted by the other responder. The download has NOT ONLY the playerview layout, but the new graphics file, I believe. I have not downloaded his graphics set, since I have my own, but others have said they have gotten them there, so I believe them.

I know you're newish to the forums and all, but try not being such a total dick in the future.

citanul
Old 02-27-2005, 12:02 AM

This is my Table background btw.

Old 02-27-2005, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I know you're newish to the forums and all, but try not being such a total dick in the future.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was being a dick?
Old 02-27-2005, 12:15 AM

I missed the link in the first post. My mistake, that is exaclty what I was looking for. And thank you for telling me how to edit them by myself. And I too am curious, who did you call a dick.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:20 AM

I think he was talking to you
Old 02-27-2005, 12:25 AM

if you want a customized mod for party, just send me a PM and iŽll fix it for you. Just tell me what background you weant, which table and so on..