Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Tigerite

[ QUOTE ]
That call with A9s was terrible, of course im going to be stupid tight with the uber shorty. Best you could hope for was a flip. Way to flush both our equaitity down the drain. I hate you [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't worry, I've had my arse kicked tonight at the $109s anyway, people making FAR worse calls than that one. Anyway this was the hand he was on about.

PartyPoker - NL Texas Hold'em $100 Buy-in + $9 Entry Fee Tournament | Level: 5 - 4 players (Converter: PGC)

Chip Counts:
Button: 760 Chips
<font color="red">Hero: 4810 Chips</font>
BB: 3340 Chips
UTG: 1090 Chips

Hero is SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Blinds are 75/150

PreFlop
UTG is All-In, <font color="blue">Button folds</font>
Hero is All-In, <font color="blue">BB folds</font>

(2 players) FLOP: 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 6050 Chips )

(2 players) TURN: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 6050 Chips )

(2 players) RIVER: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 6050 Chips )

Final Pot:6050 Chips