Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2005, 12:09 AM

Default typical turnaround time for collusion complaint at Stars?

About three weeks ago, I had a power outage while playing in an SNG. Power didn't come back until the next day, so I went and looked up the chat logs later. My three remaining opponents agreed in chat to blind me out (I was 2nd in chips and well ahead of 3rd and 4th) and then play for the money. I submitted a complaint to Stars, pretty quickly got an email saying they'd look into it, and then heard nothing for a week. I emailed them again asking about any progress, and received an email reminding me that these things take "due diligence." Another week and a half passes with nothing, so a few days ago I emailed asking why it was taking so long and got a non-answer in response.

Given how obvious the situation is, I'm pretty surprised they are taking this long. It seems to me like they are likely blowing this off. Still, I'd at least appreciate some kind of message telling me they're blowing it off. Does it really take them this long to sort out very obvious collusion cases? Any suggestions on how I should proceed from here?