Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2005, 08:09 AM

Default A Rant Directed at GWB

Dear George,
I seriously don't know where to begin. New Orleans is a tragedy. One where the poor suffered immensely. The problem of constant poverty in LA has persisted mainly due to handouts from the government. It's a shame these people lost their homes. It is also an opportunity. It is an opportunity for these people to participate in the rebuilding of their communities. For the first time, poor jobless people could be required to learn a skill that is needed for the reconstruction of their homes and economy. Poor people, if provided with captial loans might even have opportunities to start businesses to serve the reconstruction effort and employ other similarly unemployed people from their community. They have a real opportunity here to become economic participants and productive tax payers and end generations of poverty in their local slums.

What the hell are you thinking just GIVING them back their slums? You are going to provide them with relief money, then rebuild their neighborhoods. What a great way for them to go back to be the non working burdens on the welfare system they were before the hurricane. I say if they want their slum back, they should have to work for it. They might learn something.

What about the millionaires of New Orleans? Are they going to get free money to rebuild their mansions? Or, are you going to apply some income standard to how much aid they get? I bet if my downtown was hit with a hurricane, I'd probably make too much money for you to help me repair my house. I'd probably have to work to bring myself back to the place I was before the storm. But you have no problem taking money out of my pocket to help people who are just going to have more babies who grow up and hate me for having more than they do. Way to encourage your class war mongering political opponents, George.

I know some illegal aliens who can't wait to go to New Orleans and participate in the jobs that are now available to them through this enourmous reconstruction program being administered by the government. Way to encourage the immigration problem, George. Don't make people rebuild their own communities, you can employ "undocumented workers" instead on special work waivers.

Hell, I bet you could even find some Al Queada guys from Iraq willing to come over and lend a hand right here in our own back yard. You know, reach out to the Muslims. Just like you allowed that bunch of neanderthal fucktard clerics to write the Iraq constitution, undermining the deaths and sacrifice of thousands of US servicemen and women.

How about we enter into a trade agreement for oil with the new Iraqi theocracy? Then, you could pay back your buddies for all those election contributions by giving them fat contracts to refine Iraqi oil and make the US even more vulnerable to be screwed over by those same neanderthal fucktard clerics who wrote the constitution of Iraq.

Do you think that the poor democratic voters of LA are going to vote republican next time? I bet you get the same love for your party back from them you got back from all the radical terror cells in the tsunami struck nations. It's ok. You can just put the cost of your incompetetance off on your tax paying, economy driving voter base and they'll be just fine paying for the brand new homes of lifelong welfare recipients.

Keep up the good work.

Yours Sincerely,

X
Old 09-16-2005, 08:28 AM

Default Re: A Rant Directed at GWB

[ QUOTE ]
How about we enter into a trade agreement for oil with the new Iraqi theocracy? Then, you could pay back your buddies for all those election contributions by giving them fat contracts to refine Iraqi oil and make the US even more vulnerable to be screwed over by those same neanderthal fucktard clerics who wrote the constitution of Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you didn't know this was the plan all along?

Hahahahahaha. wake up.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:41 AM

Default Re: A Rant Directed at GWB

[ QUOTE ]
Dear George,
I seriously don't know where to begin. New Orleans is a tragedy. One where the poor suffered immensely. The problem of constant poverty in LA has persisted mainly due to handouts from the government. It's a shame these people lost their homes. It is also an opportunity. It is an opportunity for these people to participate in the rebuilding of their communities. For the first time, poor jobless people could be required to learn a skill that is needed for the reconstruction of their homes and economy. Poor people, if provided with captial loans might even have opportunities to start businesses to serve the reconstruction effort and employ other similarly unemployed people from their community. They have a real opportunity here to become economic participants and productive tax payers and end generations of poverty in their local slums.

What the hell are you thinking just GIVING them back their slums? You are going to provide them with relief money, then rebuild their neighborhoods. What a great way for them to go back to be the non working burdens on the welfare system they were before the hurricane. I say if they want their slum back, they should have to work for it. They might learn something.

What about the millionaires of New Orleans? Are they going to get free money to rebuild their mansions? Or, are you going to apply some income standard to how much aid they get? I bet if my downtown was hit with a hurricane, I'd probably make too much money for you to help me repair my house. I'd probably have to work to bring myself back to the place I was before the storm. But you have no problem taking money out of my pocket to help people who are just going to have more babies who grow up and hate me for having more than they do. Way to encourage your class war mongering political opponents, George.

I know some illegal aliens who can't wait to go to New Orleans and participate in the jobs that are now available to them through this enourmous reconstruction program being administered by the government. Way to encourage the immigration problem, George. Don't make people rebuild their own communities, you can employ "undocumented workers" instead on special work waivers.

Hell, I bet you could even find some Al Queada guys from Iraq willing to come over and lend a hand right here in our own back yard. You know, reach out to the Muslims. Just like you allowed that bunch of neanderthal fucktard clerics to write the Iraq constitution, undermining the deaths and sacrifice of thousands of US servicemen and women.

Do you think that the poor democratic voters of LA are going to vote republican next time? I bet you get the same love for your party back from them you got back from all the radical terror cells in the tsunami struck nations. It's ok. You can just put the cost of your incompetetance off on your tax paying, economy driving voter base and they'll be just fine paying for the brand new homes of lifelong welfare recipients.

Keep up the good work.

Yours Sincerely,

X

[/ QUOTE ]

"In God we Trust"