Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Help Me Get Laid

Yes, I am too embarassed to be asking this to use my regular account.

Yes, I do realize this is not likely the best place to ask for this sort of advice.

I'm 20. Average looking.

I've gotten laid a few times, but I would say that in all (okay, both) instances, I got lucky. Both times it was very apparent that I would get in, and no deliberate efforts of my own aided in this process.

I'm not a total goof, but I seem to miss the ability to get girls excited for me. I'm always the honest, kind, good guy. I'll be talking to a girl I like, feel no electricity, and then clearly see it between her and another guy. He's a player, she knows it, she doesn't want a player, yet she's swept off her feet by him.

I want to be that guy. I can always be a nice guy later, should I find myself especially attracted to a girl. I want to be able to twist them around my finger, not sit and wait and hope one of them will miraculously feel an urge to make passionate love to me.

I want to be flirting with pretty girls in the subway, not be seen as either background noise or a creep. I want to be in control, having an array of opportunities instead of having to rely on a few girls that I know that might go on half a date with me - they'll have dinner with me, or a drink, but as friends, because I'm a nice guy.

I want girls to want me, not appreciate me. And I don't want them to freak out (not the good way) as soon as they realize I want them. I know it's possible. I don't see it much, but I do see average guys like me pulling this off.

I'm willing to work for this. And I need every help I can get. I don't think you can learn this stuff from a website, but then, I'm at OOT now. If you know a good site, that doesn't sell thirteen-in-a-dozen not worth the money books, let me know. Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Help Me Get Laid

I swear, people, this is not a new name I created.

-Michael
Old 07-30-2005, 11:15 PM

Get some P.O.T. and then if you have lots of P.O.T., you will get P.O.T. girls who will party with you and smoke your pole.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:16 PM

study this like it's your new religion. It will change your life.

http://www.fastseduction.com/

And I'm totally serious.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:17 PM

No prob....Here ya' go
Old 07-30-2005, 11:21 PM

Someone needs to ban this "gimmick" account. To the OP: JUST USE YOUR REAL NAME. Don't be ashamed... the majority of guys have the same problem. srsly.
Old 07-30-2005, 11:26 PM

lmao. awesome site
Old 07-30-2005, 11:26 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

i want you to want me.

p.s. do you normally type in all lowercase and poor sentence structure ? nice disguise!!
Old 07-30-2005, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone needs to ban this "gimmick" account. To the OP: JUST USE YOUR REAL NAME. Don't be ashamed... the majority of guys have the same problem. srsly.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read most of the posts here, it sounds like all the guys are studs and hit it left and right!
Old 07-30-2005, 11:36 PM

some how you have convinced yourself that you are lucky to get with girls. Step one is to throw that out the window and realize that girls are lucky to get with you. You described yourself as a nice guy, who looks to form a friendship (ie your interested in them). Dude all you are missing in the attitude that comes with realizing that these girls are ones who will be lucky to get some of your attention. Once you get to that point you can start treating them as such, and that's when things will happen for you.