Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Help Me Get Laid

I generally type with proper spelling and solid grammar. But, I can assure everyone it's not me. I'm 21. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2005, 12:17 AM

Why don't you guys just tell him the truth, yesh.

You can't pickup girls. The girls will pick you up. Here we run into a problem though. If a girl likes you she will very rarely make the first move. Sometimes they will but that is just plain getting lucky. So you have to introduce yourself to every girl you see just incase she was digging you. Now 99% of these girls are going to not like you and you have to be a big enough man to be able to take rejection with some class. Just be sure you are polite and things will be fine.

When you are lucky enough to meet a large group of girls always be nicest to the ugly ones. They are much more likely to be nice back and normally they are the nicer people. Plus the hotties see this and sometimes get jealous or better yet think you are a nice guy and worth meeting.

So it is simple talk to the girls. Be nice, take rejection lightly and remember fat chicks are nicer people than most.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:18 AM

take enzyte
Old 07-31-2005, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Step one is to throw that out the window and realize that girls are lucky to get with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dude all you are missing in the attitude that comes with realizing that these girls are ones who will be lucky to get some of your attention

[/ QUOTE ]

This bull[censored] actually works? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2005, 12:22 AM

You need to completely change your approach, this helped me, just get the free newsletter, dont pay for any of the products.

http://www.doubleyourdating.com
Old 07-31-2005, 12:29 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

alright, i admit this post was mine.

i need some help so any serious advice is appreciated.

thanks.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:36 AM

call hitch.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:38 AM

it's not me either - this guy has gotten laid more then I have -

RB
Old 07-31-2005, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Step one is to throw that out the window and realize that girls are lucky to get with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dude all you are missing in the attitude that comes with realizing that these girls are ones who will be lucky to get some of your attention

[/ QUOTE ]

This bull[censored] actually works? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let it go.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:38 AM

I don't know you, but guys who can't hook up always tend to say the exact same things you just did "I'm nice, I'm sweet, someone else gets the girl, blah blah blah."

The big key is confidence. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself, it's not going to get you anywhere. Girls sense it, and there is absolutely nothing more unattractive to them than a sad sap who they can call when another guy kicks em down. But...

Confidence can't be faked. You don't have it now, and if you don't have it, you can't pull it out of thin air. If your real, true goal is to just hook-up, and get this train a rollin, you have to lower your expectations, especially at the start.

I don't mean fat, nasty chicks. Hit on the third hottest girl in the group, the one that your buddies ignore. The odds are way better, she'll feel way more open and appreciative of attention, and is most likely pretty eager to please when advances are made she isn't used to.

The key here is going with people you feel comfortable with, your hang-out crowd, to target rich environments. Go to house parties, or bars where people just get wasted. Get drunk. Pretty damn drunk. Alcohol is the great social lubricant. Just relax, have a fun time, and then start talking to drunk girls.

LISTEN to what they are saying. RESPOND to them as though you are actually interested, even if you aren't.

On this topic: DO NOT GET STUPID, INCOHERENT DRUNK. You start to go to the back end of that curve, where you become extremely unpleasant to be around. You'll find your comfort level, it takes a bit of time. You also need to be able to go to the end of the night, or to the after-hours party, where the odds greatly increase.

You have something going for you at this point that you realize your limitations. You know better than to go up to the hottest girl at the party. You may hit the home run once a year, but you've already told us that's not what you want.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm sure others have comments of their own or responses to these. Nothing is sure-fire, but some things are pretty standard, and I've found these to be true.