Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2005, 03:13 PM

Default *UPDATE* My girlfriend was drugged

One of the girls my GF was with on this night now remembers the bartender leaning over the bar to my GF and the other girl and telling my GF "I love you" in a flirtatious way. I know this isnt much and could mean anything, however, I am assured that it came unprovoked from my GF. I believe that it was unprovoked based on the relationship that we have.

Now assuming that it was unprovoked, meaning that my GF wasnt flirting with him, and the fact that the bartender had to have known they were highly intoxicated based on how they were acting, does this make anyone think that he could have been in on this?

I know its not much, but im ready to snap on somebody and this guy will do if need be. Also take into consideration that the bar was packed, and the girls were not at the bar except for one of them ordering a drink (in which case 2 of them at least would go.). The bartender was the only one on duty and would have to go out of his way to take time to talk to anybody at the bar with the crowd they had.

Anyone take this bit of info and do anything with it? Or just forget it?

MDoranD
Old 12-29-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Re: *UPDATE* My girlfriend was drugged

Personally, I'd consider going to the police with this and seeing if they can set up a sting. If so, please post the TR.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:30 PM

I will definetely post the TR with whatever happens...
Old 12-29-2005, 04:28 PM

Good luck. Scumbags like this should be locked up for a very very long time.
Old 12-29-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of the girls my GF was with on this night now remembers the bartender leaning over the bar to my GF and the other girl and telling my GF "I love you" in a flirtatious way. I know this isnt much and could mean anything, however, I am assured that it came unprovoked from my GF. I believe that it was unprovoked based on the relationship that we have.

Now assuming that it was unprovoked, meaning that my GF wasnt flirting with him, and the fact that the bartender had to have known they were highly intoxicated based on how they were acting, does this make anyone think that he could have been in on this?

I know its not much, but im ready to snap on somebody and this guy will do if need be. Also take into consideration that the bar was packed, and the girls were not at the bar except for one of them ordering a drink (in which case 2 of them at least would go.). The bartender was the only one on duty and would have to go out of his way to take time to talk to anybody at the bar with the crowd they had.

Anyone take this bit of info and do anything with it? Or just forget it?

MDoranD

[/ QUOTE ]

Imo, yes, this is enough for me to go "talk" to the bartender. Anyone in his position, that is socially inept enough to tell random girls that he lvoes them, is probably some kind of creep ass mother [censored].
Old 12-29-2005, 04:35 PM

cops...sting

if this bartender is effing around, he's ruining it for drug users who are not scumbags....nail'em