Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-27-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Party Poker Raked Hands

Is there any way to verify in real time the number of "Raked Hands" you have played at Party Poker during a given day?

Thanks!
Old 12-27-2005, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Party Poker Raked Hands

yes - pokertracker
Old 12-27-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way to verify in real time the number of "Raked Hands" you have played at Party Poker during a given day?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrote this in another thread (and pasted this in couple others, too)...

"Go to the PPM V link in your account page, go to "Extra Starting Chips" page... even if it says it updates daily or blah blah, but if you take a snapshot, write down your current points, whatever... for example, it says "12,500 raked hands"... then few hours later, you are curious of your progress... it SHOULD show the new balance at like "14,800 raked hands" then you know you have done 2,300 raked hands in the recent hours, etc.

That way, you don't have to LITERALLY wait until next morning to figure out your amounts (other than relying on PT data, of course)."

* CalvinTy
Old 12-27-2005, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrote this in another thread (and pasted this in couple others, too)...

"Go to the PPM V link in your account page, go to "Extra Starting Chips" page... even if it says it updates daily or blah blah, but if you take a snapshot, write down your current points, whatever... for example, it says "12,500 raked hands"... then few hours later, you are curious of your progress... it SHOULD show the new balance at like "14,800 raked hands" then you know you have done 2,300 raked hands in the recent hours, etc.

That way, you don't have to LITERALLY wait until next morning to figure out your amounts (other than relying on PT data, of course)."

* CalvinTy

[/ QUOTE ]

Gorgeous - thank you.

Party Poker and PT don't always agree with one another (and calling PP support is not something I look forward to on the issue of whether I have played 19 raked hands versus 20, you know?).