Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 12:46 PM

Default Bridgejumper sucked this weekend

So - not only did a system suck - I was told I would be banned from 2+2 if I ever linked to it or my BLOG again.

geez - 2000 posts and I've been here for 4 years and what do I get [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Talk about a downer!! LOL

I give out free picks AND post them here AND tell you where you can monitor them. But - alas! I will comply with the rules. Just don't go looking for GrindersWarehouse on google if you're looking for me! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The "A" games are now 39-8 as Baltimore won.
St. Louis is a "B" game which are 82-40 - tonight
The "C" games were a dismal 0-3 and are now 133-86
The "D" games were 1-1 for a break even 150-124
Old 10-17-2005, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Bridgejumper sucked this weekend

I'll be following your picks Webster. With an historically successful system like yours, I feel more comfortable when your bridgejumpers agree with my perceived sh*tty dogs. It was a very bad week to be a dog bettor, that's all.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So - not only did a system suck - I was told I would be banned from 2+2 if I ever linked to it or my BLOG again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems harsh. I appreciate your posts and will be keeping an eye on bridgejumper myself. If that's the full nature of the warning you received, can you continue posting the picks directly without linking back to the blog?

hitting the A game was beautiful, I wouldn't have looked at Baltimore otherwise. You only lost two C games if you employed the tice rule, and you're going to win your B game tonight so it won't have been such a bad week after all... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

With your success rates I'd be posting graduated units on the A vs B vs C vs D anyways, so if you went with a 5-4-2-1 or even 5-3-1-.5 you'd still be up for the week if you hit StL tonight...
Old 10-17-2005, 01:27 PM

It was explained to me very nicely. I have a small google ad that was something like "CHEAT AT BLACKJACK" and so forth. Since I get a nickle everytime some one clicks on it ANY banner I could be called a spammer.

NORMALLY on my blog I make fun of such things - I had one that advertised they could make Party whole cards face up. I tore into that one like a lion with fresh meat, or a mouse with a nice peanut if you are at lunch.

I'll continue to post here and will see if I take those banners OFF if I can link.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:21 PM

I have been reading your site the last few weeks, and I was very impressed with your system and your record. With that kind of accuracy, you could be making loads of money selling these picks, and you can't post over one stinking ad! It is very generous of you at all to share this information with others without compensation, keep up the good work!
Old 10-17-2005, 02:47 PM

Actually I was a tout once - problem was trying to sell picks like Minnesota to people. Most gamblers only want games they agree on.

I did not like the stress of selling what could be losing picks. This way I get none of the profits and still feel bad when they lose - BUT - I felt worse when someone PAID for them and I lost!

DON'T read my profile!

LOL - had to do that Mike!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hey - did you see that I am use #1200 - pretty low number!!

Won't happen again.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:27 PM

I've got you bookmarked Webster same as last year for Linejumper or whatever you called it then. Made the Ravens my best bet yesterday. Thanks.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:25 PM

Don't be so hard on yourself. I only bet your A and B games this week so I'm feeling pretty satisfied at the moment. I'm already looking forward to the next A game.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:08 AM

and there will be an "A" Game.

Man - what could have been last night except for an ill-advised block by Bulgerrrrrr!.

The ball bousced the wrong way so many times.