Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2005, 02:01 PM

Default ING Direct Question

I have and ING Direct savings account. It is now linked to my checking, i.e. I can send money from my checking to ING Savings.

So the usual process is that I send money from Neteller to checking, then to ING savings.

What are the specifics in terms of switching it over so Neteller goes directly to ING direct, and who does this versus the other.

It's not a huge deal, I'm just thinking I'd rather have bigger money going thru ING direct than more and more thru my podunk bank.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Re: ING Direct Question

I am sorry, but what does podunk mean? I'm from the North East, we don't use that word here.
I've heard it once or twice before, but thats it.

Whats the advantage to using ING? How do you make a checking deposit? What about ATM withdrawals?

TT
Old 06-12-2005, 02:12 PM

You can link Neteller-->ING by using the information from clicking on the direct deposit link at the top of your account screen. Be aware that if you remove your checking account form Neteller, you can not re-link that same account to neteller.

As for TT's question, the ING account is simply a savings account. There are no checks or atm cards assocaited with it. Because of this, it takes a while for your money to from Poker Sit-->Neteller-->ING-->Checking if you do the above linking.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats the advantage to using ING? How do you make a checking deposit? What about ATM withdrawals?

[/ QUOTE ]

The big advantage to using ING is the interest rate. Some people want to make interest on unused bankroll. You make deposits similarly to the way you'd make a deposit to Neteller. You give them the Acct/routing number of your checking account, and then they do the rest electronically. There is no option for ATM withdrawals. ING is purely an online bank (er.. not sure what the correct term for it is, but yeah).
Old 06-12-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The big advantage to using ING is the interest rate. Some people want to make interest on unused bankroll. You make deposits similarly to the way you'd make a deposit to Neteller. You give them the Acct/routing number of your checking account, and then they do the rest electronically. There is no option for ATM withdrawals. ING is purely an online bank (er.. not sure what the correct term for it is, but yeah).

[/ QUOTE ]

So once the money goes in, you need to cut yourself a check to take it out, right?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2005, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So once the money goes in, you need to cut yourself a check to take it out, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, could you please explain what you mean by "cut yourself a check."
Old 06-12-2005, 03:08 PM

can the ING Direct savings be linked directly to Party & skin's IGMPay?
Old 06-12-2005, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you transfer the money into your checking/savings account.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:16 PM

dont you need a route number to link to ING? where do u find the route number for Neteller? thanks

[ QUOTE ]
You can link Neteller-->ING by using the information from clicking on the direct deposit link at the top of your account screen. Be aware that if you remove your checking account form Neteller, you can not re-link that same account to neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-13-2005, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dont you need a route number to link to ING? where do u find the route number for Neteller? thanks

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Neteller requests a routing and account number for the account you have linked. This is the information from the ING Direct Deposit form. The following is the scenario:
Checking Account<->ING Direct<->Neteller<->Poker Sites.

I also assume you can use ING with IGM-Pay though I don't know if anyone has.